Will we be able to still sell beer? | Syracusefan.com

Will we be able to still sell beer?

Toga

Living Legend
Seriously, I was at N.C. - Rutgers and a couple behind me are talking. Girl asks why there is no beer for sale. Boyfriend says no college sells beer at games. I turned around and let him know what's up. Why is it we can sell beer anyway?

Seriously, I was at N.C. - Rutgers and a couple behind me are talking. Girl asks why there is no beer for sale. Boyfriend says no college sells beer at games. I turned around and let him know what's up. Why is it we can sell beer anyway?
i know, i went to an nc state bball game with a friend many years ago, our first question to the usher was "where is the beer stand?" his answer was they dont sell beer at college games are you nuts? hopefully it is up to the college because it would be a damn shame to not be able to have a beer at a cuse game anymore.

I believe it's at the discretion of the college; however, when I went to the SEC Championship game last year there was also no beer.

I'm convinced that people are more sober at games where they sell beer because the crowd is less likely to be drinking gasoline out of flasks.

Knoxville in 2001 comes to mind