Will we get a "blockbuster" tag? | Syracusefan.com

Will we get a "blockbuster" tag?

DonLightfoot

All Conference
All year it seems ESPN has been using the "blockbuster matchup" for all their prime time games with lots of prior highlighting for days. We sure got no promotion whatsoever for our Big Monday game against the Cardinals. Since we are having such an up and down season, I wonder if they will use this term and promote our Wednesday game versus the Heels? We will probably find out during the broadcasts of Monday's games. Could be the only reason they may promote our game is the fact the crowd will likely be the largest of the season. What do you think?

We won’t get the blockbuster for either UNC or Duke.
North Carolina isn’t good enough for it this year and Saturday the blockbuster is Kansas-Texas Tech which will decide the Big XII regular season most likely.

ESPN won't give the game much of anything because they know SU will win and they don't want to help get them into the tourney.

We won’t get the blockbuster for either UNC or Duke.
North Carolina isn’t good enough for it this year and Saturday the blockbuster is Kansas-Texas Tech which will decide the Big XII regular season most likely.
I think the officials will decide it for KU but I see your point.

Pretty sure ESPN isnt hyping any criminalvile game this year.

I’d imagine the ACC is ok with that as they’re likely hoping people think they’re still in the big east, while the big east is hoping people think they’re still in confusa, while confusa is hoping people think they’re still in the metro...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom