Will wear #32. | Syracusefan.com

Will wear #32.

Kid should get mad props
Turned down big $ to go to SU, from what I was told that was the biggest worry
Classy kid who did his due diligence. SU lucky to have him

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

It's gonna be damn good to see a "Coleman" on the back of an orange jersey again.

I thought he might go to Kentucky after he missed SU's (best so far) Midnight Madness. But I was encouraged when he showed up at the WVU game (and MBB practice). It probably didn't hurt to see all his friends throwing down in the sparkling new Melo Center.

Either way, DC conducted himself with class during the entire recruiting process. He was deliberate, and unafraid to visit other top programs. Now there's no, 'what if'; he knows where he belongs.

The next question is how JB will incorporate his game (and his massive frame) into the 2-3. I've heard comments that he's undersized for a center, too bulky to block shots off the ball, etc... True, he may not be a 7'0 skywalker, but he can rebound the ball in his area and certainly takes up large quantities of real estate in the paint, ala AO. Even more exciting, he brings immediate low post offense.

Regardless, this addition gives us unheard of depth inside -- along with a whole year's worth of grist to argue how Melo/Keita/Christmas/DC will rotate inside (Can you say, "Hi-Lo"?).

PS. I wonder whether Nerlens Noel maintains his interest in SU. Apparently, he's decided to stay in the 2013 class. That would place him as a center prosect during Melo's senior year. Hmmmmmm.

I thought he might go to Kentucky after he missed SU's (best so far) Midnight Madness. But I was encouraged when he showed up at the WVU game (and MBB practice). It probably didn't hurt to see all his friends throwing down in the sparkling new Melo Center.

Either way, JC conducted himself with class during the entire recruiting process. He was deliberate, and unafraid to visit other top programs. Now there's no, 'what if'; he knows where he belongs.

The next question is how JB will incorporate his game (and his massive frame) into the 2-3. I've heard comments that he's undersized for a center, too bulky to block shots off the ball, etc... True, he may not be a 7'0 skywalker, but he can rebound the ball in his area and certainly takes up large quantities of real estate in the paint, ala AO. Even more exciting, he brings immediate low post offense.

Regardless, this addition gives us unheard of depth inside -- along with a whole year's worth of grist to argue how Melo/Keita/Christmas/JC will rotate inside (Can you say, "Hi-Lo"?).

PS. I wonder whether Nerlens Noel maintains his interest in SU. Apparently, he's decided to stay in the 2013 class. That would place him as a center prosect during Melo's senior year. Hmmmmmm.

Who is JC? Did Jesus Christ commit to SU? Because there no room at the inn, is the thing.

sorry JESUS. You will have to ride the pine until Jimmy calls on you.Your father can't help you once you hit Jimmy B's court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom