Will weather delay SU travel? | Syracusefan.com

Will weather delay SU travel?

Starting any minute... Expecting anywhere from 6-18 inches. We shall see.

Briancuse said:
When do they have to be in Greensboro?

Tomorrow I think.

They are flying out tomorrow. Their departure time is flexible. They are prepared to move it forward if it seems prudent.

Channel 9 said they were leaving mid day tomorrow for Greensboro. Moving travel up a day to avoid any delay

Yikes, now calling for as much as 24 inches starting midday. Schools already closed and it's doing nothing right now.

I just flew out this morning on time to Atlanta. On the plane now, on my way to Jackson hole

for the 01 big east tourney the team had to travel by train due to the nasty storm!

for the 01 big east tourney the team had to travel by train due to the nasty storm!

A train ride from Syracuse to Greensboro, NC would qualify as an 'excellent adventure'.

Coach Mike Hopkins‏@Coach_Hopkins5 mins
On the way to the ACC tourney. We beat the storm. pic.twitter.com/hFTFHMR83L
BiiB9dcIgAAOF13.jpg

Coach Mike Hopkins‏@Coach_Hopkins5 mins
On the way to the ACC tourney. We beat the storm. pic.twitter.com/hFTFHMR83L
BiiB9dcIgAAOF13.jpg
Good for them!

Received word from United my flight out of Syracuse tomorrow morning has been cancelled. They have re-booked me to leave on Friday morning instead.

United is not #hardnosed. I am not happy.

Maybe not hardnosed, but probably smart and safe!! At least you live in Syracuse where they know how to plow and will get the planes going again more quickly. If this was NYC, Philly, you would be doomed.

Brent Axe ‏@BrentAxeMedia 1m
I realize this is easier said than done for some, but if you don't have to drive in Syracuse for the rest of the day, don't. It's nasty

Syracuse Athletics ‏@Cuse 1m
The Orange has arrived in Greensboro! The team is warming up for practice at UNC Greensboro.

BijMmGCIUAAMMMV.jpg

Sour Sitrus Society ‏@SourSitrus 8m
We're proud to report that we've successfully flown out of Syracuse to Greensboro, NC for the Men's ACC Tournament! #BeatBlizzard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom