SU Hotel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU Hotel

Sheraton is a brand - flag - not a developer, nor owner.
And a new (nee: ITT) Sheraton hasn’t been built in the USA in 35 years.
Marriott and Starwood have all but killed it.

There are many other select service and full service / conference center brands.

My guess is something like a Hilton or maybe Renaissance.
Marriott or Crowne Plaza are second tier.
Good info. A quick goggle says Hilton recently opened hotels recently near Princeton and Penn State and also recently acquired the Graduate Hotel line, which appears to focus on locations near colleges and universities.

Hope something is announced soon.

Pretty bougie comment. Are you Tristan? Maybe the Ritz Carlton can open a hotel for you in Syracuse.
That's offensive.
I've had great Hyatt, Springhill Suites, Home2, and other hotels around the world - which I stay in about 150 nights a year.

And rarely - if ever - Ritz. Denver and DC, and those were iffy.

I'd prefer if Drury opened up shop in Syracuse, but they only have one full-service, and that's in Santa Fe, NM.

Don't be a dick.

That's offensive.
I've had great Hyatt, Springhill Suites, Home2, and other hotels around the world - which I stay in about 150 nights a year.

And rarely - if ever - Ritz. Denver and DC, and those were iffy.

I'd prefer if Drury opened up shop in Syracuse, but they only have one full-service, and that's in Santa Fe, NM.

Don't be a dick.
That comment was very offensive to the hard working hotel workers in Central New York. Plus to all of the out of town fans who visit Syracuse and have absolutely no issues with the hotels.

But, I guess our expectations aren't as high as some others.

That comment was very offensive to the hard working hotel workers in Central New York. Plus to all of the out of town fans who visit Syracuse and have absolutely no issues with the hotels.

But, I guess our expectations aren't as high as some others.
Dude - the Sheraton is probably bottom-5% of all hotels I ever stayed in.

The windows were high and weird, I twice got rooms with trundle beds, it was noisy, and the restaurant sucked.

Then, if it couldn't be worse, the Crowne Plaza.
And on and on it goes.

It should be offensive to the owners, not the "workers".