Williams and Greneberg on Cuse's BE chances | Syracusefan.com

Williams and Greneberg on Cuse's BE chances

There are no editors left in America. Or at least not at ESPN! No one at ESPN caught that? Just amazing. It's a nice illustration of their commitment to accuracy and quality control.

Louisville has the easiest schedule of SU, GTown, Marquette. Our game at the Dome 3-2-13 is the only game I could see Louisville losing. I think we end up 13-5, beating PC, GTOWN, Depaul and one of the 2 road games. The analysis is fair from Greenberg, but the loss at Villanova is one that will probably cost us the regular season title.

Indeed we tend to do better in the conf. tourney than we do in the reg. season. Good point generic anchor guy.
Oh wait, what? The exact opposite of that is true? Crap.

It's somewhat fair analysis, but I hope someone shows this to the players.

Jay Williams starts out saying, "I have no idea who's going to win this conference, but the one team I don't think can win the conference is Syracuse due to the fact that they play a little bit of zone and due to the fact that at times, they are a little bit lethargic in the zone."

Where's the bulletin board?! Pin that s*** up! :mad:

who do i petition to get those 68 seconds back? it sure isn't the clock operator at the breslin center, am i right?!?!?!

It's somewhat fair analysis, but I hope someone shows this to the players.

Jay Williams starts out saying, "I have no idea who's going to win this conference, but the one team I don't think can win the conference is Syracuse due to the fact that they play a little bit of zone and due to the fact that at times, they are a little bit lethargic in the zone."

Where's the bulletin board?! Pin that s*** up! :mad:

"they play a little bit of zone"??? Good grief.

I think us and Marquette finish 13-5, while I see Louisville and Georgetown finishing 12-4.

Marquette likely gets the #1 BE seed. which is fine with me. Best possible outcome since we get a share of the BE regular season crown and get to play in the evening games at MSG.

Cheers,
Neil

I think us and Marquette finish 13-5, while I see Louisville and Georgetown finishing 12-4.

Marquette likely gets the #1 BE seed. which is fine with me. Best possible outcome since we get a share of the BE regular season crown and get to play in the evening games at MSG.

Cheers,
Neil

Your numbers are off, Gtown and Lville cant finish 12-4.

There are no editors left in America. Or at least not at ESPN! No one at ESPN caught that? Just amazing. It's a nice ililustration of their commitment to accuracy and quality control.
I koncur holehartedly!

Your numbers are off, Gtown and Lville cant finish 12-4.

That's what happens when you try and post while shutting down from work. Obviously, I meant 12-6.

Cheers,
Neil

That's what happens when you try and post while shutting down from work. Obviously, I meant 12-6.

Cheers,
Neil

No worries, just wanted to point it out before you had 12 different people screaming.

There are no editors left in America. Or at least not at ESPN! No one at ESPN caught that? Just amazing. It's a nice illustration of their commitment to accuracy and quality control.

I am looking forward to seeing what year our starters are tonight. That is always my favorite part of watching our games on ESPN. How many times does ESPN have to list Triche as a junior before he gains an extra year of eligibility?

My second reply to your post... I can also tell you that the SU athletic department doesn't employ editors either: "Who's House?!" and "For Old Times Sake." They rely on you and I and other fans to point out their grammatical errors. Of course I do have an English degree from SU so that has to count as something.

Just watched the video. Jay Williams has literally 0 idea what he's talking about.

This thread needs more Greneberg daughters!

866ce81f3c8ce36bdaa8bd39f0b27061_paigegreenberg.jpg

Not watching the link and taking everyone else's word for it. I'm shocked that there are two more bozos getting air time who have no idea what they're talking about.

These 2 guys especially jay Williams has no idea wat there talkin about! I expected more from Greenberg! How can they say that about the zone!!! How they even watched our zone I thought our zone was one of our best zone's this year. Idk that's the way I see it someone let me know if I'm wrong???

These 2 guys especially jay Williams has no idea wat there talkin about! I expected more from Greenberg! How can they say that about the zone!!! How they even watched our zone I thought our zone was one of our best zone's this year. Idk that's the way I see it someone let me know if I'm wrong???
You're not wrong. Statistically this is our best zone in a while; Jay Williams is just an idiot.

I've noticed that Jay Williams is a lot better doing games as opposed to stuff in the studio. When he's just talking about what is going on on the court he seems to make good points.

Full disclosure; I haven't seen this video. I was just here for the Greenberg daughters

Are you orangefan13?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom