Williams and Greneberg on Cuse's BE chances | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Williams and Greneberg on Cuse's BE chances

yo

This thread needs more Greneberg daughters!

866ce81f3c8ce36bdaa8bd39f0b27061_paigegreenberg.jpg

Just watched the video. Jay Williams has literally 0 idea what he's talking about.
...the other head scratcher on why we won't the BE, Williams comments on our difficult schedule, saying how we still have to play Gtown twice...so he then goes on to annouce he feels Gtown is one of the teams that could win the title. But if Cuse has to play Gtown twice, doesn't Gtown also have to play Cuse twice? My logic tells me, that's not all the easy of a remaining schedule for Gtown either...

who do i petition to get those 68 seconds back? it sure isn't the clock operator at the breslin center, am i right?!?!?!

or gallagher iba.....What????

...the other head scratcher on why we won't the BE, Williams comments on our difficult schedule, saying how we still have to play Gtown twice...so he then goes on to annouce he feels Gtown is one of the teams that could win the title. But if Cuse has to play Gtown twice, doesn't Gtown also have to play Cuse twice? My logic tells me, that's not all the easy of a remaining schedule for Gtown either...

After being forcibly subjected to Jay Williams these past few years on ESPN, I've come to the conclusion that he is a nincompoop who has no business being in studio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom