Williams trade hasn't changed Bills' draft plans | Syracusefan.com

Williams trade hasn't changed Bills' draft plans

I read on si.com yesterday the Bills were in talks to trade up to get Sammy Watkins. Count me thrilled if they can pull that off. I'd love to have Watkins.

I read on si.com yesterday the Bills were in talks to trade up to get Sammy Watkins. Count me thrilled if they can pull that off. I'd love to have Watkins.

What if you have the chance to grab Johnny Football?

The Bills have been implicated in trading up for both Clowney and Watkins. Either way i'd be thrilled..

Mario Williams/Marcel Dareus/Kyle Williams/Jadaveon Clowney

or

Sammy Watkins/Mike Williams/Stevie Johnson/Robert Woods/Marquise Goodwin

Either of those moves give the bills the best D-Line or perhaps WR Unit in the NFL.

The Bills have been implicated in trading up for both Clowney and Watkins. Either way i'd be thrilled..

Mario Williams/Marcel Dareus/Kyle Williams/Jadaveon Clowney

or

Sammy Watkins/Mike Williams/Stevie Johnson/Robert Woods/Marquise Goodwin

Either of those moves give the bills the best D-Line or perhaps WR Unit in the NFL.

Wow either one of those scenarios seems awfully enticing. I had a temporary brain cramp and forgotten we had added our old friend Mike Williams to the WR corps (although I'm a little nervous about him doing something stupid as I'm sure everyone is). I read the recent SI article on Watkins. Seems like a really great kid. Had some hiccups his sophomore year when he made a bad decision but seems on the right track now for sure.

As far as Johnny, wow I hate to use a first rounder on QB two years in a row but that would be interesting. I'd like to see what Manuel can do healthy for a full year but the upside of Johnny makes that a really tough call.

going to have to trade up to at worst 5 to get Watkins and 3 for clowney

going to have to trade up to at worst 5 to get Watkins and 3 for clowney
Clowney is going #1, no doubt. Only question is to what team?

Buffalo made the big splash in this year’s Draft trading away a first and fourth round pick in next year’s draft in order to move up into the number four spot and bring in Sammy Watkins. Along with Watkins, the Bills have acquired Mike Williams who has just under 3,000 reception yards and 25-touchdowns in four seasons. Put Williams and Watkins along side Robert Woods, and the Bills have a crop of explosive wide receivers.
http://buffalowdown.com/2014/06/07/...edium=Network&utm_campaign=Around the Network