Win vs. Ga Tech, do they storm the court? | Syracusefan.com

Win vs. Ga Tech, do they storm the court?

GoYanks1989

Walk On

Arguments for:

1. Will take the lead in this intense rivalry (currently 4-4 all time)
  2. They lock in a bye at the ACC Tourney
  3. It is Senior Day- seniors will never have the chance to do so again!
  4. Will keep them on the right side of the bubble
  5. It has never happened four times in a single season
Arguments against:
  • Couldn’t come up with any:confused:

Reactions: MGP
They won't storm unless it is a buzzer beater.

NO.

Anyone who knows anything about Syracuse basketball knows that storming the court against GaTech would be an embarrassment.
Georgia Tech has had way more success than Florida State and students stormed the court for Florida State.

After Florida State storming I realized our students have no clue what type of program we have.

If we're going to storm the court every game, let's own this. I want to see dudes on skates and maybe a llama or something. Creepy clowns. A dude dressed as Waldo. Let's get creative.

I would have no problem with it. The post-game pearl clutching would be delightful.

If we're going to storm the court every game, let's own this. I want to see dudes on skates and maybe a llama or something. Creepy clowns. A dude dressed as Waldo. Let's get creative.

It could become our version of Taylor University's "Silent Night".

Georgia Tech has had way more success than Florida State and students stormed the court for Florida State.

After Florida State storming I realized our students have no clue what type of program we have.
There has been one acceptable court storming, Duke. We are Syracuse, we don't want to make it a habit. I agree with your sentiment that the current students are clueless for the most part.

There has been one acceptable court storming, Duke. We are Syracuse, we don't want to make it a habit. I agree with your sentiment that the current students are clueless for the most part.
Come on, storming for 1000 was an acceptable one. It's too bad it couldn't have been more clear that the reason was not the win over Virginia, but JB's true 1000th win.

It all depends on the situation AND the opponent. In this case, we would still not be 100% guaranteed a tourney spot and we don't clinch any type of title. Also, it's GA Tech and wouldn't be a win against a top 5/10 team. Finally it's not a win for something special like JB's 1000th win...

I would say there are more arguments against storming than for...The only scenario I could see would be a last second shot/win like the one against dook...

I'm glad a few of you get the humor! I am new to this board (as you can see from the few posts). May have to type in italics to emphasis the sarcasm in the future.:cool::cool::cool:
Be patient with some of our own...
9nohQh4.jpg

Come on, storming for 1000 was an acceptable one. It's too bad it couldn't have been more clear that the reason was not the win over Virginia, but JB's true 1000th win.
I can agree with Virginia somewhat but I would have liked for JB to be more front and center. JB's reaction was in a way drowned out from the crowd being on the floor. Would have been cooler if he was able to walk out to center court and have the crowd going nuts in their seats.

Just my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom