Wind River | Syracusefan.com

Wind River

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
I finally got to see this movie, starring Jeremy Renner, last night. I thought it was very well done. As I've said before, during 2012 I spent a lot of time on Indian Reservations out west for work. There's a feeling I thought the movie captured really well. Desperation combined with anger yet resignation.

The visual beauty of the location betrays (not the right word) the sadness one feels there. Plus the white guilt I personally felt while there.

Very solid movie, different, which I like. Been through the Wind River res myself. Beautiful place, but yeah the movie captured the other side of that also.

Not sure if this applies to this thread as I haven't seen the movie, but this is one of my favorite music videos of all time. Figured it might be somewhat relevant given what both of you have witnessed.

I think I've posted it before but if you haven't seen it, it's worth the watch.

Loved the scene at the end where Renner tells the father - there's no one missing.

Not sure if this applies to this thread as I haven't seen the movie, but this is one of my favorite music videos of all time. Figured it might be somewhat relevant given what both of you have witnessed.

I think I've posted it before but if you haven't seen it, it's worth the watch.

Yeah that's very similar with some of the stuff in the movie. Now you have to check out the movie.