Wings - Beer - Sports | Syracusefan.com

Wings - Beer - Sports

Don...if you sit at the bar they might put the sound on. You are in Ottawa right? If so send me a PM with your email. I have a group of several Ottawa based Cuse fans looking to make some trips South.

Heading south of the border tomorrow to Buffalo Wild Wings in Watertown, NY to watch the game with my buddy Dave from south of Syracuse. Will be nice to actually watch a game on TV rather than having to stream them.
I live in Watertown, and my girlfriend is a server at that Buffalo Wild Wings while she is finishing nursing school. Too bad she is home in Albany for the holiday and I am headed there tomorrow for their Christmas party. I would love to watch a game with a fellow Syracusefan.com crazy in "the town."

You are in Ottawa right? If so send me a PM with your email. I have a group of several Ottawa based Cuse fans looking to make some trips South.
I'm actually in Kingston Mark. We try to hook up a few times during the season, weather permitting. I'll post in here regarding possible future trips. PM sent.

Well, that turned out to be a wasted cross border trip. Get to Buffalo Wild Wings in Watertown, NY and they didn't get the game. What? They always seem to get every game. Must have been because it was aired on a local station in Syracuse and wasn't distributed by Time Warner or some crap like that. My buddy and I ended up streaming it on his phone while sitting at the bar.

To add insult to injury, we played like crap. Not a good day :mad:

Well, that turned out to be a wasted cross border trip. Get to Buffalo Wild Wings in Watertown, NY and they didn't get the game. What? They always seem to get every game. Must have been because it was aired on a local station in Syracuse and wasn't distributed by Time Warner or some crap like that. My buddy and I ended up streaming it on his phone while sitting at the bar.

To add insult to injury, we played like crap. Not a good day :mad:

Until you added the last part, I was going to say they were merciful to not show you this game!

Besides, a segment of this board ridicules anything to the south of them and you would have been better off staying up North. ;)

If it's any consolation...imagine how it feels having commited to a long trip to Wisconsin less than 24 hours prior to this fiasco and picturing sitting in a see of Red a few nights from now with a good idea of what's coming, and paying a good amount to do so. Feel any better at all? lol

If it's any consolation...imagine how it feels having commited to a long trip to Wisconsin less than 24 hours prior to this fiasco and picturing sitting in a see of Red a few nights from now with a good idea of what's coming, and paying a good amount to do so. Feel any better at all? lol
Not really. However, I think you will witness a much better effort on Tuesday than we saw today. If not, your trip will be much more meaningless than mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom