Wisconsin brought their 'A' game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin brought their 'A' game

Wisconsin played fantastic ball. If we play them 10 times we win 9 with 5 being blow outs. They stepped up big time and i dont think i have ever seen a team shoot the ball better from the 3. What a great win by Syracuse truly a team effort. I thought that 12 was off the chart for us. Without a doubt his best game ever at Syracuse.

I went to the local Bru's Room (sports bar) with a few friends and at one point in the second half one of them turned to me and just gave me this look that basically said "holy they're shooting it lights out". I was just sitting there baffled at that point where they couldn't miss, yet somehow, we kept the lead. What a win! So proud of the team for that game! I lost my parlay of Cuse-3 and over 120 but who cares! Best $ I've ever lost!

As an alum of both schools, I was pleased with how both teams played the game. Great effort and great game. Just wish it could have been played on April 2nd.

Much better looking game than I thought it would be. I was expecting a Pittsburgh-type mugging. Instead, it was a well-drilled and well-schooled Whisky team. I like Bo Ryan's method of having all players do all the drills. That's how they get bigs who can hit threes. Too bad they can't get big-time recruits, although Jordan Taylor is a prime-time asset.

That was tournament-caliber basketball on both sides and a whale of a game. WI gave their best and it took our best to beat them. Thanks to all the players for a classic game, and especial thanks to CJ for pulling our butts out of the fire.-VBOF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom