@ Wisconsin game, 11/29 | Syracusefan.com

@ Wisconsin game, 11/29

pearl31

in cahoots
so I'd really, really like to make it to this one but so far have looked on the Wisconsin athletics site where there is no real info available and then StubHub is offering up the typical ridiculously priced tix... any ideas from y'all? will I have to bite the bullet and shell out $$$ to StubHub?

thx

Unless you donate and can buy through SU than yeah. Went to Michigan 2 years ago, minimal tickets available.

Unless you donate and can buy through SU than yeah. Went to Michigan 2 years ago, minimal tickets available.
Why would you have to donate? Has something changed? I have been buying away tix from SU for years and have never donated anything beyond cost of tickets.

so I'd really, really like to make it to this one but so far have looked on the Wisconsin athletics site where there is no real info available and then StubHub is offering up the typical ridiculously priced tix... any ideas from y'all? will I have to bite the bullet and shell out $$$ to StubHub?

thx

Usually ticket prices go down the closer it comes to the day of the game, I would wait till like a couple of weeks before, and see what the prices are.

Single game tickets aren't available yet...I would be shocked if you couldn't get them from the Wisconsin athletic department directly once they go on sale.

Why would you have to donate? Has something changed? I have been buying away tix from SU for years and have never donated anything beyond cost of tickets.

Big difference between a lot of the old Big East schools that wanted our money and places like Wisconsin that don't. Games at Duke, UNC have been limited. Georgetown at the end was the same, 250 issued tickets in the upper deck.

ok, so I might be able to get them through SU? How does that process work?

Ok, here's how it works. First, you send a blank check, made out to me. Then you wait.
Are you with the IRS? They wanted me to get an iTunes card. Will that work for you too?

your best bet is to just keep checking stubhub a couple times a week. but the key is, like someone else mentioned, find out when the day single game tickets are made available, then check that day and everyday after that on stubhub, and you'll find a reasonably priced ticket.

ok, so I might be able to get them through SU? How does that process work?
Basically you need to wait until the university has received their allotment which they make available based on priority points. I have zero priority but have never not been able to buy tickets. Granted I've never tried for at Duke, at UNC etc. but I've bought them for UC, Louisville, WVU, Pitt, VPI and ND mix of football and basketball games. Best part is you are sitting with fellow SU fans. Worst part is the seats aren't usually the best. I kind of doubt they'll sell out of their allotment of Wisconsin tickets. Don't wait too long because they'll return them a week for game time. See current ticket messages:
upload_2016-9-14_17-39-20.png
upload_2016-9-14_17-40-0.png

Basically you need to wait until the university has received their allotment which they make available based on priority points. I have zero priority but have never not been able to buy tickets. Granted I've never tried for at Duke, at UNC etc. but I've bought them for UC, Louisville, WVU, Pitt, VPI and ND mix of football and basketball games. Best part is you are sitting with fellow SU fans. Worst part is the seats aren't usually the best. I kind of doubt they'll sell out of their allotment of Wisconsin tickets. Don't wait too long because they'll return them a week for game time. See current ticket messages:
View attachment 76077 View attachment 76078
cool, thx 'cincy

Just an FYI as WI resident. Marquee games at the Kohl Center will be outrageous on StubHub or on the street. Badger fans really don't give up their tickets and if they do you'll pay. It was great when Marquette was in the Big East, you could get really good seats for a reasonable price. I hope there's a lot of Orange on Nov. 29!

Just an FYI as WI resident. Marquee games at the Kohl Center will be outrageous on StubHub or on the street. Badger fans really don't give up their tickets and if they do you'll pay. It was great when Marquette was in the Big East, you could get really good seats for a reasonable price. I hope there's a lot of Orange on Nov. 29!
yeah I got good seats at Marquette at face value and it was quite easy... it's sounding like I'm gonna have to pay serious $$ for this one