Wiscy/Creighton | Syracusefan.com

Wiscy/Creighton

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
Don't freak out if the Badgers lose and worry about Cuse RPI impacts. It would be a road loss to a ranked team, so no impact to their RPI at all. Plus Kenpom jo's to badger Pron, so they'll always have an inflated ranking no matter what.

Last edited:
I expect us to win in Madison. We need to clean up
our three point defense and then we will have little to no weaknesses.

For discussion purposes, while we looked like a world beater today, it was Holy Cross, they beat a solid Wisconsin team.

yup

btw, your pkg goes out tomorrow

Thank you my friend, let me know when you come through Vegas, hopefully during basketball season and we'll do it up.

used to be in LV every May like clockwork, but the new gig (for the past 2 years) doesn't call for it :(

I'm really surprised to see Creighton win. I didn't think Wisconsin was overrated, but I've been wrong many times before. Be interesting to see how Creighton does this year. Looks like Marcus Foster had a solid game for them. He's a transfer from Kansas State with a lot of talent but not the most coachable guy in the world. I think Bruce Weber aged about 10 years with that kid.

I'm really surprised to see Creighton win. I didn't think Wisconsin was overrated, but I've been wrong many times before. Be interesting to see how Creighton does this year. Looks like Marcus Foster had a solid game for them. He's a transfer from Kansas State with a lot of talent but not the most coachable guy in the world. I think Bruce Weber aged about 10 years with that kid.
Im not at all. Creighton is VERY tough at home

Im not at all. Creighton is VERY tough at home

They had a stat on the TV, haven't lost at home to a Big 10 team since 1968. Granted, I don't know how many times they've played a Big 10 team at home but that's still impressive.

They had a stat on the TV, haven't lost at home to a Big 10 team since 1968. Granted, I don't know how many times they've played a Big 10 team at home but that's still impressive.
One of the more underrated tough places to play. Seems like they never lose at home.

If we win at Wisconsin it will be one of our better wins all year. What ACC road wins would look better come tourney time? Their big is better than any post player we have. They have experience and tradition. Losing at Creighton proves nothing.

If we win at Wisconsin it will be one of our better wins all year. What ACC road wins would look better come tourney time? Their big is better than any post player we have. They have experience and tradition. Losing at Creighton proves nothing.

WHEN we win at Wisconsin.

Looking forward to paying those B1G @#$ back for last year.

Ethan Happ's not going to find the paint very welcoming this year ... no way in hell Wisky goes +26 on the glass. ;)

Last edited:

Other than winning in Chapel Hill, none .

Ethan Happ's not going to find the paint very welcoming this year ... no way in hell Wisky goes +26 on the glass. ;)

They beat us last year by being able to play volleyball on the offensive boards, and big boy-ing us inside. And even with all that, we STILL should have beaten them.

Like I said--looking forward to putting those B1G @#$% in their place.

We gave that game away! I feel like Dennis Green - The Badgers are what we thought they were. Now if you want to crown them, then crown their ass! But they are who we they thought they were! And we let em off the hook!

Regardless of Chukwu, I have to think that Lydon won't be quite as inclined to let Happ have his way this year. Lydon was still a green freshman giving up 25 pounds to Happ last year. This time around, that extra 20 pounds Lydon packed on should come in handy.