With All the Decommits, it's Like Musical Chairs | Syracusefan.com

With All the Decommits, it's Like Musical Chairs

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
I suspect there is absolutely know way to know who ultimately signs until signing day.

I suspect there is absolutely know way to know who ultimately signs until signing day.
Agreed and I think we will finish strong. We will get into the mid 50s which will be good for a small class.

2020 could be a banner year

So 2 decommits qualify as “all”? Not to mention 1 of them will likely recommit. Kind of weird post

So 2 decommits qualify as “all”? Not to mention 1 of them will likely recommit. Kind of weird post

I read the thread title differently -- not focused on our class, but rather a statement about all of the decommits from other schools bringing players back into contention.

I read the thread title differently -- not focused on our class, but rather a statement about all of the decommits from other schools bringing players back into contention.
I read it that way also. It's still pretty consistent with what goes on every year at this time.

I read it that way also. It's still pretty consistent with what goes on every year at this time.
Yes, all the decommits & commits & recommits at all the schools, not just SU. It just seems to be to a greater extent this year.

Yes, all the decommits & commits & recommits at all the schools, not just SU. It just seems to be to a greater extent this year.
No. Every year it's this mass flipping. You may be noticing it more because of the early signing period.

ok that makes more sense. I don't think it's any more than usual though. Could be interesting for Cuse since it looks like some peer schools as far as recruiting goes have made a coaching move. Hopefully we can capitalize on that and some teams that usually recruit above us having a tough season, a la Lee Kpogba.

ok that makes more sense. I don't think it's any more than usual though. Could be interesting for Cuse since it looks like some peer schools as far as recruiting goes have made a coaching move. Hopefully we can capitalize on that and some teams that usually recruit above us having a tough season, a la Lee Kpogba.
Except that Kpogba is a decommit from WVU, who seems to be having a pretty good season. If we pull that out, its a straight up win and not because of a downturn at the other place (even better if you ask me).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom