With apologies to Dasher | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

With apologies to Dasher

You did shiz on him this year.

You’ve proven plenty to me. You don’t know shiz about sports.

H0T Takes from mutant Stephen B Smith today ... your idea of an advanced metric is points

H0T Takes from mutant Stephen B Smith today ... your idea of an advanced metric is points
Lol. You’re a liar.

Here is our exchange from NOVEMBER 29th of this season:

1B6E4AB1-E737-4FDE-BE54-E0FBB902FFC3.jpeg

Lol. You’re a dipshiz

Here is our exchange from NOVEMBER 29th of this season:

View attachment 195774

You don’t remember what he did there did you ? He does have immense physical talent and does have mental lapses .. still not sure what that has to do with anything related to SU basketball

You don’t remember what he did there did you ? He does have immense physical talent and does have mental lapses .. still not sure what that has to do with anything related to SU basketball
You said my post was “hilarious” because I found common ground with the critics. Only in America 2021 is finding common ground with an opposing party a point to be criticized.

You say tons of dumb shiz constantly on this board so I’m letting you know that your opinion on what happens on the playing field and/or court, for that matter, means jack squat to me.

Last edited:
You said my post was “hilarious” because I found common ground with the critics. Only in America 2021 is finding common ground with an opposing party a point to be criticized.

You say tons of dumb shiz constantly on this board so I’m letting you know that your opinion on what happens on the playing field means jack squat to me.

What I found hilarious is you agreed with the point of the complaints then basically said there shouldn’t be criticism .. as if criticism means the same as disrespect ... “you’re either with us or against us “

Quick let’s take a poll as to who says more dumb crap on this board and see who wins..

Quick let’s take a poll as to who says more dumb crap on this board and see who wins..
Find one for me.

I provided evidence. You’re just farting in the wind as usual.

What I found hilarious is you agreed with the point of the complaints then basically said there shouldn’t be criticism .. as if criticism means the same as disrespect ... “you’re either with us or against us “

S
See this is where your lack of reading comprehension and lack of attention span comes into play. I pointed out completely separate instances of idiotic pissing and moaning that ppl do around here that I find disrespectful.

You’re skipping PARAGRAPHS of thoughts and points of that post in order to disagree w me just to shiz on JB... proving that you’re one of the disrespectful spoiled brats that I was talking about.

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of what OIG says. I’ve felt this way since Miami which is we are picking up wins against ACC junk (sorry VT won’t prove out well either). This game should be a 20 point win. The coach is a coach for a reason but his MO in recent years has continued and it’s costing us in games and on the recruiting trail. Buddy cannot play 40 mpg. It’s ludicrous. And some of the best sets we ran early season had KR and AG up top! But we all know AG isn’t a guard or something (he’s certainly not a forward).

I also agree somewhat with NateW. I didn’t find anything in OIGs post all that distasteful although I don’t get the JG stuff anymore. He clearly has had an issue. And frankly yesterday he looked a little bit better. He actually made a couple nice plays and had a block on D again.

We did win last night. History usually shows when a team loses a good player, they play pretty well in their next game. Players play harder and with a lot of emotion and they over perform. I said last night at half time let’s see how effective they are when the game gets tight down the stretch. Those same jumpers in the first half stop going down. It will be interesting to see how NCS plays in their next game. Their big will probably be back next week, but that means one if their other two bigs have to sit. Let’s hope it’s the guy who killed us in the high post.

We beat a 7-5 team that was missing two key contributors and looked like we should have lost the whole time doing it.

Oh look a Buffalo Bills fan fight broke out on the Basketball board. Weird times.
Sometimes you gotta slay the character witness with something unrelated to the case.

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of what OIG says. I’ve felt this way since Miami which is we are picking up wins against ACC junk (sorry VT won’t prove out well either). This game should be a 20 point win. The coach is a coach for a reason but his MO in recent years has continued and it’s costing us in games and on the recruiting trail. Buddy cannot play 40 mpg. It’s ludicrous. And some of the best sets we ran early season had KR and AG up top! But we all know AG isn’t a guard or something (he’s certainly not a forward).

I also agree somewhat with NateW. I didn’t find anything in OIGs post all that distasteful although I don’t get the JG stuff anymore. He clearly has had an issue. And frankly yesterday he looked a little bit better. He actually made a couple nice plays and had a block on D again.
I keep up the Girard jokes because it's too painful joking about anything else on this team. Those are meant to be absurd takes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom