With this NIT bracket the NCAA clearly got off trolling on JB | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

With this NIT bracket the NCAA clearly got off trolling on JB

Do you think they'd love to ban Boeheim if they had found something during their epic search or at any other time? It almost feels like it.
Why do you think the NCAA took away those wins. They wanted to stick to Boeheim. The NCAA didn't have to take away the wins.
He acts like he doesn't care publicly but privately he cares. JB is a legend but he doesn't use a filter. That hurts him outside of CNY. People don't like Belichick for the same reasons. They come off arrogant and not likable. It doesn't mean he isn't a legend. When you don't kiss the ring it comes back to bite you.

Why do you think the NCAA took away those wins. They wanted to stick to Boeheim. The NCAA didn't have to take away the wins.
He acts like he doesn't care publicly but privately he cares. JB is a legend but he doesn't use a filter. That hurts him outside of CNY. People don't like Belichick for the same reasons. They come off arrogant and not likable. It doesn't mean he isn't a legend. When you don't kiss the ring it comes back to bite you.

Ha, I was thinking about him being like Belichick, but he doesnt have a handful of rings and a dymasty like Belichick, so I dont think he has as much right to it, in my opinion.

I do agree with taking the wins away for ticky tack stuff compared to things like UNC. I wish someone of importance would speak out against the inconsistency! Its frustrating to think about.

No. There is a right and respectful way to act and a wrong and disrespectful way not to act. JB crosses that line too often. That is why he has obviously created so many enemies. and often the best question is to what end? JB is a very smart guy. the way he has treated Roberson is just mind blowing. His comments about the kid have been mean. And worse, they haven't worked. So why did he keep doing it? Why say, when Roberson may again be faced with important free throws, that you knew he wouldn't make them? And it always amazes me the way Jb treats the local press while sometimes sucking up to national guys. The local guys can't do anything for him. And there is no question that recruiting is on the downturn and that JB has hurt the program by being away from the recruiting scene helping K coach another team not named Syracuse. and he should never have allowed our top recruiter to go with him.

Of course, I'm not saying he isn't a dick at times because he is. I'm just not emotional about stuff like this. He is human, he has good and bad traits.

But he's a good basketball coach and good thing... Because that's his job.

You don't know the whole story on Roberson, we've all seen it from one side. But there is more going on than here than one grumpy old man.

The comments around here that the committee shafted us because JB talks is just plain ed.

Of course, I'm not saying he isn't a dick at times because he is. I'm just not emotional about stuff like this. He is human, he has good and bad traits.

You don't know the whole story on Roberson, we've all seen it from one side. But there is more going on than here than one grumpy old man.

The comments around here that the committee shafted us because JB talks is just plain ed.

While we have only seen one side on the Roberson deal, it's a small town and everything seemingly comes out no matter how small. I haven't heard one negative thing about Roberson as a human or student.

Haha, you got bleeped!!! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom