WLAX: Syracuse 8, Maryland 10 (5/22/15) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

WLAX: Syracuse 8, Maryland 10 (5/22/15)

OrangeXtreme said:

Just got to my weekend destination to watch the last 7 minutes of the half. Is something wrong with Kempney that she isn't taking draws?

i'm no expert on women's lacrosse but the refs are a joke. it's so one sided you'd have to question if they are maryland fans

Just got to my weekend destination to watch the last 7 minutes of the half. Is something wrong with Kempney that she isn't taking draws?

She wasn't winning any. Of course, nobody from SU was.

Cummings is probably too tall for her

womans game needs shot clock that doesnt reset on a shot, and get rid of the faceoff.. go to bball rule and alternate once a goal is scored.

i would do the same for the mens game. faceoff 4 times a game + OT if you want but thats it. 90 secs to shoot one you have possession in the offensive end and when that runs out you lose possession.. speed of the game and less of the stand around and pass in a circle. bball figured that out someday LAX will too.

womans game needs shot clock that doesnt reset on a shot, and get rid of the faceoff.. go to bball rule and alternate once a goal is scored.

i would do the same for the mens game. faceoff 4 times a game + OT if you want but thats it. 90 secs to shoot one you have possession in the offensive end and when that runs out you lose possession.. speed of the game and less of the stand around and pass in a circle. bball figured that out someday LAX will too.

Sure. Now that we have one of the best faceoff guys in the country. :oops:

W lax has the worst rules out of any sport. It is laughable

They should rename it women's keep away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors