WMU Game Thread... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's the D...
You mean a perfect throw by a top ten QB followed by a horrible angle on 4.2 by Cordy. Yeah not good but I’m sure every bad play the D makes you will have something to stay ;)

People who say that this D is fine...I just don't get it. We give up soooo many chunk plays
Through 3.5 games... I’d say they’re ok. Things spiraled on them at Maryland and they redeemed themselves against Clemson.

...but just ok. Certainly not a unit that can carry a team, as we were somewhat led to believe heading into the season.

Vettorello has to be better, but tommy needs to throw the ball away, he should know he cant take a sack, or run the ball. I know it was 3rd & 10 but they were in field goal range if they pickup 3-5 yds. Instead a sack, and WMU has some momentum

:mad:

I want to feel better about this but I feel like we’re only up 14 because of WMU errors.

Offense still had to score.
That first turnover we still should have had the ball due to the missed PI call.

Whose John Lally and how’d he make his money?
1569086044194.jpeg

Riley has been awful today but at least they are hitting him out of bounds. He should have taken a knee and not cost us 10 yards.

Tommy has to climb in the pocket, like Wood is saying. Wasinck has done a great job of doing that all day.

TRhis game looks sort of familiar. Wonder if Dino is thinking about getting Welch a few series just for the heck of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom