WMU Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nobody here. Honestly if there’s 15,000 here right now I would be shocked
Sad to hear. I wish we had a larger die-hard base. The baseline that gets schools like Tennessee through awful years without empty stadiums, but we’re not there and Dino, and the team, have only themselves to blame.

Hopefully we rally starting today, string some wins together and get a nice crowd for our next ACC opponent.

let's see how the secondary performs. sounds like we're banged up on the back end.

I just read that Iffy and Cisco are out . . . . Yikes.

That’s pathetic

I think whats pathetic is unfair crowd expecations when attendance is down EVERYWHERE.
Honestly what casual is gonna trek back to the Dome 7 days after doing it last week. Going to all 3 of Clemson/WMU/HC is a big ask even for ST holders 3 weeks straight even if we were undefeated.

Win some games and we'll have a nice loud Dome for a Friday nighter vs Pitt and we always play well on Fridays.

I think the white pants would look good w/orange jersey but the helmet should be orange. We look like Okie St.

I think whats pathetic is unfair crowd expecations when attendance is down EVERYWHERE.
Honestly what casual is gonna trek back to the Dome 7 days after doing it last week. Going to all 3 of Clemson/WMU/HC is a big ask even for ST holders 3 weeks straight even if we were undefeated.

Win some games and we'll have a nice loud Dome for a Friday nighter vs Pitt and we always play well on Fridays.
20k people is pathetic. No excuse. I’m sorry but there is no reason to give up 3 weeks in

Section 305/306/307 has a combined 39 people. I hope Cuse wins by 40 so people regain the faith

Last time the game was on ACCN someone posted a sweet link? Where is that guy again :)

20k people is pathetic. No excuse. I’m sorry but there is no reason to give up 3 weeks in
And where are you and where am I watching the game? I don't think that those of us who aren't there should be complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom