WMU Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy looks great this week. It's refreshing. The playcalling is helping.

Side note: we CANT have this type of crowd for the home ACC games. The community can't give up on the team.

Our QB rushing numbers against Lester’s Western Michigan are something of a legend.

I’ve been super critical of devito mainly Bc of the throwing stuff, but man if he can run and make these decisions this quick, this could be fun

Tommy looks good today. Playing within himself to start and really shooting good straight line speed. Happy for the kid that he has time to see the field today.

Great job by Tommy. Play calling is SO much better. Just tighten up the D in case WMU decides to not fumble

Side note: we CANT have this type of crowd for the home ACC games. The community can't give up on the team.
we wont this is a prove it game the community showed out last week it so insane the noise was piercing my ears

Now we need to hit some down the field throws and we will be off and running.

Not surprised that a MAC nooner following Clemson on a hot Saturday had a light crowd.

I wouldn’t read too much into it. Pitt is a Friday night game. It will be better attended. As will BC. Wake is after Thanksgiving, that’s a wild card depending on how the season is going.

These QB keepers are crazy today.

Tommy has 5 carries, 92 yards with a TD. 12-14 for 94 yards with a TD.

TD Tommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors