WMU Prediction Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Prediction Thread...

Broncos 21
Orange Mustangs 38

SU 38
WMU 35

Itll be a tight game but we will win with a FG in a new kicker's first pressure situation. Overcoming adversity will be the theme of this season.

After watching the Lester press conference today, I've changed my mind!

Galloping Steeds 41
Color of Fruit 35

34-31. Crazy close game. If off and we win handily its gonna be a good to great season. Lose and it's another sub .500 year. Crossing da fingas for the former

34-31. Crazy close game. If off and we win handily its gonna be a good to great season. Lose and it's another sub .500 year. Crossing da fingas for the former
i dont think we write off the season if we lose. Its a tough test to start the season on the road against a solid bowl team. It may take a bit for the team to hit their stride.

My brain has no idea. So I'll go with my heart.

Cuse 45
Western Michigan 17

I think we have two evenly matched teams if recruiting in fact has gotten better we should have the edge. That said, first game of the year, on the road, Daoust can defend this type of offense, worried about our linebackers defending the run. Just not seeing it or buying any of the hype. Happy to be wrong here but been duped too many times early. Still think we get 5-7 wins this year but tough way to open here

CMU 27
Syracuse 21

Last edited:
It's lower scoring until we find a breakout receiver..
Cuse 24
WM 17

SU: 34
ABCDEFGH I got a gal in Kalamazoo: 17

Cuse 38 Broncos 19

TD two td passes and 1 running td. A 45 yard fg with 13 sec left in the first half takes the air out for Broncos

Good ground game. TD mops up with a nice control game finishing 4 for 6.

Via Hustle Belt:

It will be a plodding game where there are not a lot of top ten moments, but it there should be some pretty good football played. Syracuse has had a tendency to peter out at the end of the season recently, but I expect them to finish stronger this year, but start slower. Western Michigan is poised to make a run. They are at home, and the coaching staff is familiar with the foe. For all of these reasons, I expect a Broncos win, 35-24. Just like their win against Northwestern in 2016, I think it will be a confidence booster that could lead to big things on the season.

Clearly a lack of respect or they just don't know the roster. Syracuse is strong at every position with the exception of WR and LB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom