WMU Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

WMU Roll Call

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Haven't been to a game in quite some time being out in Cali but it appear circumstances will allow me to head to Kalamazoo at the end of the month. Hopin' a few of the 'ol board crowd might be attending,

LGO!

Tailgate is pushing 75-80...we are are going to be repping Cuse in a big way. I'm going to be planning the food this week. Already got the beer bought. I'm favoring lighter lagers as I expect warm weather. Yes, it is a crime I'm not bringing a bunch of local SW Michigan brew to sample but I have a tight budget.

My wife and I will be there with a buddy from college and his wife (lives in Grand Rapids and is a State fan, but I told him we wont hold that against him).

Glad to see so many Orange are going to be at the game. I’m hoping to arrive in time for kickoff with the wife and daughter. I’ll have to sneak out of work a bit early to make it though.

Glad to see so many Orange are going to be at the game. I’m hoping to arrive in time for kickoff with the wife and daughter. I’ll have to sneak out of work a bit early to make it though.
Never let work keep you from a football game. I and son will be there and at our tailgate. 18 days to kickoff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom