Woah, Woah, Woah... How come nobody told me?! | Syracusefan.com

Woah, Woah, Woah... How come nobody told me?!

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago talking about how I was hoping Syracuse would break out the cursive throwback uniform in light of seeing other programs like Kansas and Michigan State doing it. Nobody mentioned that we are actually doing it against BC on Feb. 19th, the information was released on Jan. 30th! I saw another thread someone posted about purchasing the newly released throwback jersey on nike.com, but I missed connecting the dots that they are GAME jerseys. I usually consider myself to be pretty well plugged into all things Syracuse Basketball, but I missed this one pretty hard... especially with BLUE shorts and an Orange top no less... whhhaaaa? Pretty pumped for mixing it up with an alternate uniform. Let's go! Thoughts on the not matching color tops and bottoms?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/nike-throwback-jerseys-duke-syracuse-unc-ohio-state/

I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago talking about how I was hoping Syracuse would break out the cursive throwback uniform in light of seeing other programs like Kansas and Michigan State doing it. Nobody mentioned that we are actually doing it against BC on Feb. 19th, the information was released on Jan. 30th! I saw another thread someone posted about purchasing the newly released throwback jersey on nike.com, but I missed connecting the dots that they are GAME jerseys. I usually consider myself to be pretty well plugged into all things Syracuse Basketball, but I missed this one pretty hard... especially with BLUE shorts and an Orange top no less... whhhaaaa? Pretty pumped for mixing it up with an alternate uniform. Let's go! Thoughts on the not matching color tops and bottoms?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/nike-throwback-jerseys-duke-syracuse-unc-ohio-state/

Man it was all over syracuse.com. Plus Orangeyes had like 5 articles on the subject.

Wake up man!

12.jpg

JDubbin 's house

I just saw on Google that JFK was shot in Dallas. No word yet if he's going to make it.