Wofford beating UNC, early 2nd half. | Syracusefan.com

Wofford beating UNC, early 2nd half.

They are up by 7 four minutes into the 2nd half. I'm in Vegas and about to go out. Enjoy. Not sure if I want them to lose or not...

They are up by 7 four minutes into the 2nd half. I'm in Vegas and about to go out. Enjoy. Not sure if I want them to lose or not...
Did you bet Wofford with the points.

Haha. I could run downstairs now, and probably no one would be the wiser for this game.

Refs keeping UNC in this one.
I was just going to say the same. Wofford has a bunch of guys in foul trouble and UNC will be shooting a lot of free throw.

Just tuning into the game now. I had mentioned Fletcher Mcgee last night, who I had never heard of from Wofford before looking at the national leaders. He had amazing 3 point stats entering the game -- hitting over 59% of his shots on over 8 attempts a game.

Hopefully he can hit a few more daggers to take down UNC. While I should cheer for the ACC, those rules always get broke for Duke and UNC.

Wofford is really bad. They lost to UNC Asheville by 20. Kenpom gave them a 2% chance to win this game.

That last foul call was ridiculous.

I just put $50 on even odds for Wofford to pull this out when they were up 11. Dumb bet with the tar heel refs.

I was just going to say the same. Wofford has a bunch of guys in foul trouble and UNC will be shooting a lot of free throw.

This is absolutely absurd. UNC is going to eventually come back and win, and it’s going to be because they were able to mug the Wofford players on D and shoot 30 free throws in the second half.

Ted Valentine doing this game. He loves some Carolina blue.

I don't think Wollford will keep this up to the end, but this is a team I do not want to face at all...

LOL at that last foul call. Just running into traffic.

Five minutes earlier these announcers said UNC's road win at Tennessee might have been the best win of a team in the NCAA all year. (Not even close)

Now, they say Tennessee is losing to Furman tonight.

Wow, they make the right call against UNC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom