Wofford beating UNC, early 2nd half. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wofford beating UNC, early 2nd half.

th

With all these close games Duke beat Evansville by 64 (by no means is Evansville good, but at #150 in KP they are not a cupcake you blowout by that much either)

Just tuning into the game now. I had mentioned Fletcher Mcgee last night, who I had never heard of from Wofford before looking at the national leaders. He had amazing 3 point stats entering the game -- hitting over 59% of his shots on over 8 attempts a game.

Hopefully he can hit a few more daggers to take down UNC. While I should cheer for the ACC, those rules always get broke for Duke and UNC.

first thing i thought of when i saw the highlights was how someone here mentioned him the other day. The name stuck in my head because it reminded me of a Happy Gilmore name.

Just tuning into the game now. I had mentioned Fletcher Mcgee last night, who I had never heard of from Wofford before looking at the national leaders. He had amazing 3 point stats entering the game -- hitting over 59% of his shots on over 8 attempts a game.

Hopefully he can hit a few more daggers to take down UNC. While I should cheer for the ACC, those rules always get broke for Duke and UNC.

Damnit. Thought of your post as well re: McGee. Wasn’t able to watch the game, ugh.

My brother made one of his college visits to Wofford. It was homecoming weekend and several guys went streaking through the cafeteria while we were eating lunch. You haven't lived until you're eating lunch with your parents and a bunch of streakers come through. So that's my connection to Wofford.

Last edited:
I saw a little of the game early and that Wofford was ahead but I stopped watching, assuming Carolina would win and didn’t find out otherwise until I came to this board. Boy, I have a lot of sad Carolina friends today and some ecstatic Duke friends. Well, Carolina did win the Championship last year, so they are just going to have to suck up this loss. But we fans know how much losses to teams you are expected to beat hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom