Wofford/Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wofford/Kentucky

If Magee has just a subpar shooting game, Wofford is winning this. He just can’t be awful, and currently that’s where he’s at.

He is a chucker. I watched the conference final and Wofford's last game, and he just takes a ton of shots. He took 10.7 threes per game in 2018-19 (365 threes in the regular season). Andrew White (for random comparison) only took 278 threes in his one year.

Yup statistically he’s 3rd on the team for 3 pointers - that Hoover(.461) and Murphy(.475) are better than Magee(.433) percentage wise. Wow they can shoot even Jackson their big forward shoots (.389) from 3.

Only been watching a few minutes so I realize this a huge hot take, but uh...what does Wofford do differently on offense than us? I see lots of contested off the dribble jumpers.

Only been watching a few minutes so I realize this a huge hot take, but uh...what does Wofford do differently on offense than us? I see lots of contested off the dribble jumpers.

They go to the post about twice as much as we do

Fletcher Magee from Wofford is like getting a sneak peak at JGIII for us next year.

hope not. he's 0-10 from 3.
Had the same thought about the Hoover kid though

The percentages matter. They have guys who can shoot. Also Run lots of guys around screens and still do have a capable post scorer

The percentages matter. They have guys who can shoot. Also Run lots of guys around screens and still do have a capable post scorer

I see one guy running all over the court trying to get open like Cooney used to.

I don’t see a ton of ball movement or guys moving without the ball(beyond their Cooney).

McGee takes worse shots than anyone on our teams ever do.

I see one guy running all over the court trying to get open like Cooney used to.

I don’t see a ton of ball movement or guys moving without the ball(beyond their Cooney).

McGee takes worse shots than anyone on our teams ever do.

You’ve only been watching since they’ve been down.

What an ending regardless of who wins! All the analysts were big on Kentucky, and they are almost losing to a poorly shooting Wofford. Insane

That was selfish, if I was the coach or a teammate I wouldn’t be thrilled

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom