Women’s F4/Caitlin Clark | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Women’s F4/Caitlin Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is silly. Nobody ran over Clark. The two collided and she either: (a) forgot the game wasn't still happening and flopped; (b) fell over and milked it so she could try to spoil OSU's fun; or (c) whatever higher power is controlling her accidentally hit whatever button causes a spin-move juke. Put differently, she's just fine.

Also, I'm saying this as someone who likes Caitlin Clark. I also hate Ohio State more than the aggregated collective of this board.
This...she 100% flopped. Even gave a little forearm shiver if you ask me.

We’re just going to have to agree to disagree. Everybody needs to be accountable for where they’re walking. Also, she was not “blind sided” because Clark ran STRAIGHT INTO the fan. That is, if nothing else, not her blind side.
Some folks just like to dump on famous people. The person was not supposed to be on the court. If you are in a crosswalk and get hit by a car, the driver is liable. Doesn’t matter if the pedestrian had their head down or not.
Technically, the fan was probably trespassing.

Some folks just like to dump on famous people. The person was not supposed to be on the court. If you are in a crosswalk and get hit by a car, the driver is liable. Doesn’t matter if the pedestrian had their head down or not.
Oh, come on. First, I would love to see the court rushing trespassing case. I don't think it would make it very far. Why? At this point, it is part of the sport whether you like it or not and whether or not that changes in the future. That's why the don't arrest people for trespassing after storming the court, but they do arrest people that run into the field of play during the game. You don't have to like it, but that's the reality. You are welcome to join the other members of the board pouting over a fun part of the game. I'm allowed to sit here and think you're being silly and buzzkills.

Second, I'm not dumping on her. I'm just saying she wasn't "blind sided" or "trucked" or "run over." SHE ran into the person and even extended her arm.

cheer-applaud.gif

Oh, come on. First, I would love to see the court rushing trespassing case. I don't think it would make it very far. Why? At this point, it is part of the sport whether you like it or not and whether or not that changes in the future. That's why the don't arrest people for trespassing after storming the court, but they do arrest people that run into the field of play during the game. You don't have to like it, but that's the reality. You are welcome to join the other members of the board pouting over a fun part of the game. I'm allowed to sit here and think you're being silly and buzzkills.

Second, I'm not dumping on her. I'm just saying she wasn't "blind sided" or "trucked" or "run over." SHE ran into the person and even extended her arm.
lol Me think though protest way too much. Hmm

I think this court storming started with Digger and Notre Dame when they ended The UCLA winning streak.
I thought it was idiotic then and still feel that way.
Eventually someone is going to be seriously hurt.

lol Me think though protest way too much. Hmm
Oooooookay. You got me there. I was part of a court storming when we beat Georgetown a million years ago. It was fun, and I honestly hope future students get to do it. I think the people against it are just buzzkills.

As for Caitlin Clark, I love her as a basketball player. She's a blast to watch. However, I'm not going to participate in Hands Across America for her because she wasn't watching where she was going. Might just be me though.

Oooooookay. You got me there. I was part of a court storming when we beat Georgetown a million years ago. It was fun, and I honestly hope future students get to do it. I think the people against it are just buzzkills.

As for Caitlin Clark, I love her as a basketball player. She's a blast to watch. However, I'm not going to participate in Hands Across America for her because she wasn't watching where she was going. Might just be me though.
Not just you.

Before yesterday neither of you ever even posted on the women’s basketball forum. Neither of you ever showed any interest in women’s basketball less SU’s women’s team. You both are pretty transparent. Good Evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.