Wonder how all this will influence DaJuan's thought process? | Syracusefan.com

Wonder how all this will influence DaJuan's thought process?

rstone7727

All Conference
He must be thinking about facing Dook, UNC, Pitt, Uconn (?), UVA, Clemson, Florida St. etc..

Or, will he be pissed about loosing guaranteed games against Georgetown, Nova, St.Johns, Marquette, ND, Louisville, WVU, Cinncy, ect.

Or, will he think harder about OSU and UK?

Hopefully he sees the SEC and B10 standing idle and becoming weaker

If we're here for 27 months he's not gonna see Duke etc.

Well, my roommate here at SU takes photos for the Daily Orange, and just go back from a pretty big story no one knew about. John Calipari flew in unexpectedly today for an in-home visit with DaJuan. They were supposed to go to his practice around 7:00 and after two hours they were still in the house meeting. He said when the editor and him left they were still in the house discussing God knows what...this could be bad news for the 'Cuse.

Well, my roommate here at SU takes photos for the Daily Orange, and just go back from a pretty big story no one knew about. John Calipari flew in unexpectedly today for an in-home visit with DaJuan. They were supposed to go to his practice around 7:00 and after two hours they were still in the house meeting. He said when the editor and him left they were still in the house discussing God knows what...this could be bad news for the 'Cuse.

Guessing it was on how the payouts will clear.

JB's sleeping over at DaJuan's tonight. Has a Dora sleeping bag.

I am sure that Calamari is buzzing in his ear ..."Do you really want to play in a dead Big East or in the ACC when you can play for me in the fantastic SEC." My answer would be .."Give me the ACC!! Wow think of the TV exposure!!" But I think that Calamari has been feeling DC2 slipping away ... b/c 1) OSU's push with Sullinger, and 2) he has been recruiting and will likely get commits from other bigs.