Wonder if Quade and other recruits enjoyed the game | Syracusefan.com

Wonder if Quade and other recruits enjoyed the game

GooseMutt

All Conference
We are without question a powerful force and contenders. There is something exceptionally exciting watching Cuse play well . They always have a certain swag and are never boring to watch. Love us or hate us people gear up for Orange games. I doubt any recruits were there last night but assume most watched including Green. Penny for your thoughts Quade

We are without question a powerful force and contenders. There is something exceptionally exciting watching Cuse play well . They always have a certain swag and are never boring to watch. Love us or hate us people gear up for Orange games. I doubt any recruits were there last night but assume most watched including Green. Penny for your thoughts Quade
Game wasn't televised. Not so sure he watched. And I don't care if he did. He can enjoy his team... cause I'm enjoying the hell out of mine. These guys are a lot of fun.

Quade isn't thinking twice about us anymore. It doesn't matter where he goes since he's a one and done. I'd rather get a good four star guard who stays 2 or 3 years. We need another Howard but not another Kaleb. Recruiting is very hard thing to do. There is so much competition.

We already have 2 very good recruits in the next class. But I think we still need another PG.

I wonder if there are potential grad transfers on the radar also. Gillon and AW3 are godsend.

Yeah this is insane. This OP must be intended as a parody or sarcasm. Like a recruit from another school somehow give half a poop about us beating one of the worst teams in the nation. The whole idea of it makes all of us look like idiots.

Yeah this is insane. This OP must be intended as a parody or sarcasm. Like a recruit from another school somehow give half a poop about us beating one of the worst teams in the nation. The whole idea of it makes all of us look like idiots.
petty maybe... not idiots.

But I'm not to concerned what other fanbases perceive us to be. As a Cuse fan... I feel Awesome right now.

I just can't imagine getting so worked up about an 18 year old kid deciding where to go to college for a year or two.

We have a really good team this year. I can assure everyone Quade Green does not give even one crap about how much we beat South Carolina State by yesterday.

Quade isn't thinking twice about us anymore. It doesn't matter where he goes since he's a one and done. I'd rather get a good four star guard who stays 2 or 3 years. We need another Howard but not another Kaleb. Recruiting is very hard thing to do. There is so much competition.

We already have 2 very good recruits in the next class. But I think we still need another PG.

I wonder if there are potential grad transfers on the radar also. Gillon and AW3 are godsend.
I don't think he will be a one and done.

This isn't directed at you, OP, but who freaking cares?

Quade Green made his choice. Next.
Eggs Hackley!
I may not be as delicate in phrasing as you might be RF, but Quade Green can go pound rocks, as far as I'm concerned.
It's his LOSS that he doesn't come to SU, I firmly believe that. Frankly, some of us need to stop riding this kid's jock like he was the 2nd coming of Isiah Thomas or Magic Johnson. The fact that JB felt the need to address the hysteria surrounding this one recruit turning us down, is patently ridiculous, IMO.
We are and always will be, the Cuse. Quade Green or anyone else who doesn't "get it" can go have a seat...no, make that SEVERAL seats!!!

Eggs Hackley!
I may not be as delicate in phrasing as you might be RF, but Quade Green can go pound rocks, as far as I'm concerned.
It's his LOSS that he doesn't come to SU, I firmly believe that. Frankly, some of us need to stop riding this kid's jock like he was the 2nd coming of Isiah Thomas or Magic Johnson. The fact that JB felt the need to address the hysteria surrounding this one recruit turning us down, is patently ridiculous, IMO.

Bjorn told me to tell you it's "go kick rocks". :cool:

I think part of the general hysteria amongst average fans is that Syracuse.com has been running "SU loses another recruit" stories for every player remotely connected to us that makes a decision. It gives the perception of negativity that is their trademark.

I'm picturing Quade running home from HS BB practice, showering, finishing dinner and powering up the XBox, searching frantically for the ACC Digital Extra side channel buried in the depths of WatchESPN, launching the South Carolina State game and consoling himself with tissues, bon bons and thoughts of decisions went awry.

Or he played Call of Duty.

One of those things.

Bjorn told me to tell you it's "go kick rocks". :cool:

I think part of the general hysteria amongst average fans is that Syracuse.com has been running "SU loses another recruit" stories for every player remotely connected to us that makes a decision. It gives the perception of negativity that is their trademark.
Meh..."kick rocks", "pound sand"...potAto, PotaTo!! ;) :cool: :noidea:

quade's decision didn't irk me nearly as much as the tennessee (th) douche who declared on air during one of our games in the garden.

quade's decision didn't irk me nearly as much as the tennessee (th) douche who declared on air during one of our games in the garden.

But they painted a rock for him at Tennessee. How could he turn that down?

Post this on Saturday if we beat South Carolina by 40.

Posting this after we beat South Carolina STATE by 42, yawn. Nobody really cares.

In the orange tie with a stupid cake. That was another interesting recruitment.