Wondering out loud if | Syracusefan.com

Wondering out loud if

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Fitzpatrick convenes a grand jury would Davis and Lang agree to testify, subjecting themselves to potential perjury charges. I assume BFs counsel would not let him testify. He has ZERO to gain from doing so.!

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

...agreed about Bernie...Davis and Lang have to go through with it for credibility...unfortunately hearing US Att may be involved because of other states may have interest...can a grand jury in NYS indict for another state?

...agreed about Bernie...Davis and Lang have to go through with it for credibility...unfortunately hearing US Att may be involved because of other states may have interest...can a grand jury in NYS indict for another state?

No.

And depending on what is really out there, BF could very well testify. Unless there is some unknown evidence or problem, his attorney might very well want to make it a credibility fight between him & the accusers before 23 citizens. The tricky part is the interplay between the statute of limitations, waivers of immunity, & the grand jury's true purpose in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk