Word leaking out that Doug is staying... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Word leaking out that Doug is staying...

yeah McAllister tweeted it and I got played.

If I had seen it before you, you would have been correcting me :D I would have fallen for it too.

but... but... bleacherreport messaged my phone and told me that Marrone was staying

I sense a perfect storm brewing for this board...No EBO...HCDM hired...this could be the metldown of all meltdowns coming...

And it took us 4 years to upset Nebraska and 7 years to get really good.

So what's the correlation between facilities and big time winning again?

Thats the correlation- it takes time to recruit.

I sense a perfect storm brewing for this board...No EBO...HCDM hired...this could be the metldown of all meltdowns coming...

Your leaving out the Ashton Broyld and Charlie Loeb transfers to BC...

I would like to think most rational SU fans knew it was a long shot on EBO coming here, people with connections have been tempering expectations since the summer. Kid was always unlikely to land here.

I would like to think most rational SU fans knew it was a long shot on EBO coming here, people with connections have been tempering expectations since the summer. Kid was always unlikely to land here.

Haven't you noticed there has not been a lot of rational posts on this board the last few days?

Proud to say I never posted once about him and rarely read anything about him.

Kinda knew he wasn't coming here.

SU invested a lot of time in recruiting him so he felt obliged, like Williams, to include SU in his final cut.

So first Ebo was Syracuse bound...then Marrone is leaving...then Ebo's clemson offer was fake....then Marrone is returning.....then Ebo got paid by Clemson and is going there.....now Marrone is going to Buffalo

What the itty

So first Ebo was Syracuse bound...then Marrone is leaving...then Ebo's clemson offer was fake....then Marrone is returning.....then Ebo got paid by Clemson and is going there.....now Marrone is going to Buffalo

What the itty

EBO was never syracuse bound and the Marrone situation is from one report that everyone keeps using as there source. I know Buffalo is high on Doug but for once there actually doing an exhaustive search its far from certain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom