Work Productivity Today? | Syracusefan.com

Work Productivity Today?

I actually did work and got a bunch done. Made the day go faster. That said, now that I'm done, this last hour before I take off for home is going last an eternity.

Still here but only because it's a shorter ride to the dome than going home. Surfed for tickets on the secondary market - that's work right?
But you did nothing.

But you did nothing.
Got the tickets, didn't I? And i was surprised secondary market was sky high and i got better non-resale tickets on Ticketmaster at a better price. Saw $175 end zone tickets on some sites. So I can honestly say I spent the day doing competitive pricing analyses.

Our engineers scheduled an hour meeting to talk about government regulations at 3:30 on a Friday, on the day of a 7pm game, before a holiday. I told them they get 30 mins.

I was in car at 4:31

Got the tickets, didn't I? And i was surprised secondary market was sky high and i got better non-resale tickets on Ticketmaster at a better price. Saw $175 end zone tickets on some sites. So I can honestly say I spent the day doing competitive pricing analyses.

Come by the Fine Lot...find one of the Big Shots...tll them you are looking for tickets...we usually have some for cheap.

Our engineers scheduled an hour meeting to talk about government regulations at 3:30 on a Friday, on the day of a 7pm game, before a holiday. I told them they get 30 mins.

I was in car at 4:31
Lucky you weren't in a coma at 4:31.

Come by the Fine Lot...find one of the Big Shots...tll them you are looking for tickets...we usually have some for cheap.
Thanks TexanMark and next time i'll do that. Got a pair right behind Rocklloyd for tonight so i don't have to worry about spilling beer or him yelling at me to sit down.

Productive, yet preoccupied! Picking up some NY pizza and wings (with few Stouts while I wait) before going home and suiting up!! Optimistic anticipation ... with total uncertainty!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom