Worried about the health tomorrow | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Worried about the health tomorrow

Wofford played without their best player? That should be big news. Be serious. What is the first tie breaker in any league you have ever played in? There is a reason for that. The Bonnies beating the Terps without their best player was not a massive upset like Wofford beating UNC. Both teams are pretty close. And when one of those teams beats the other, without their best player, it's certainly not out of line to think they are better. It just might be out of line to suggest the team that lost to the team playing without their best player is the better team. the names on the uniforms not withstanding.
lol you're basing the whole thing on 1 game, as if neither team played any other games. but yeah, if that's how you measure things you're spot on

lol you're basing the whole thing on 1 game, as if neither team played any other games. but yeah, if that's how you measure things you're spot on
I am basing it on watching the Bonnies a great deal last year and thinking that Adams is damn good. And the Bonnies beating them without him. Your basing it on your magical ability to judge teams. I am basing it on actual results. And factoring in that the team that won, didn't have their best player. But feel to go with your read.

I'm not knocking Saint Bonaventure. All I'm saying is that Maryland has a decent record and outside of Purdue I'm not sure anyone in that conference is better than Maryland. They should do well in that conference this year.

They also have a shot at improving as the season rolls on.

Peace.

The Bonnie’s were ranked higher pre- season than Syracuse. Don’t under estimate them. It will be another tough game. This team has heart and plays hard. They respond to crowd support so no ‘ I have too much to do to get ready for Christmas ‘ excuses- get yourself up to the dome!

I’m not underestimating the Bonnie’s, but I’m sure the guys have heard all preseason that they were better than us. Focus on Mobley and Adams, crash the glass, and we win. We have the size advantage.

The Bonnie’s were ranked higher pre- season than Syracuse. Don’t under estimate them. It will be another tough game. This team has heart and plays hard. They respond to crowd support so no ‘ I have too much to do to get ready for Christmas ‘ excuses- get yourself up to the dome!

The weather forecast is not helping any.

I am basing it on watching the Bonnies a great deal last year and thinking that Adams is damn good. And the Bonnies beating them without him. Your basing it on your magical ability to judge teams. I am basing it on actual results. And factoring in that the team that won, didn't have their best player. But feel to go with your read.

If Battle is as good as we all think he is he will outplay Adams.

The weather forecast is not helping any.
This is CNY... by our usual weather standards shouldn’t be too bad.

To be fair We live in the city, but we both work over an hour away. Obie9 drove home through the horrible storm last year when work offered to put him up because we had a game. Game got canceled but we went anyway.

This is CNY... by our usual weather standards shouldn’t be too bad.

To be fair We live in the city, but we both work over an hour away. Obie9 drove home through the horrible storm last year when work offered to put him up because we had a game. Game got canceled but we went anyway.

I was worried that I was going to drive off the bridge trying to get to the thruway after the Louisville game a couple years ago because it was as close to zero visibility as you can get. Absolutely ridiculous.

I was worried that I was going to drive off the bridge trying to get to the thruway after the Louisville game a couple years ago because it was as close to zero visibility as you can get. Absolutely ridiculous.
I hear you! Have had some crazy weather drives too over the years. Safety first- dome folks just stay home because it might snow or it’s too cold.

I'm not knocking Saint Bonaventure. All I'm saying is that Maryland has a decent record and outside of Purdue I'm not sure anyone in that conference is better than Maryland. They should do well in that conference this year.

They also have a shot at improving as the season rolls on.

Peace.

Umm isn’t Michigan State in the Big 10?

The Bonnies beat Maryland without their best player
They also didn’t let ginger man go off which I’m sure made their job a lot easier.