Worst Case Scenario | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Worst Case Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows how hard it is to build up a program/team. Just look at Babers previous years at Cuse...
He leaves and opens himself up to a quick trigger AG when he doesn't bring success fast enough. Honestly, it is a huge financial risk . He'll probably stick around a couple more years then make the jump

Yes, I'm sure that's all they're doing. Your perception and in-depth analysis has won me over to your side of the conversation.
Please explain how SU as a top 15 team is last in recruiting rankings in the ACC? And yes “rankings” are subjective but dead last?

Please explain how SU as a top 15 team is last in recruiting rankings in the ACC? And yes “rankings” are subjective but dead last?
Because we weren't top 15 when most major prospects made their lists and committed over the summer. We were a fringe bowl team if you're a Cuse fan and a basement dweller if you're not. And where we are now is not necessarily where we end up. Getting Nunn, Robinson, Greenwood, Kpogba, Hudson, etc. would greatly enhance our ranking. And we're ACTIVELY recruiting all those guys.

That concerns me to no end. But we had ~3 (maybe more) 4* players in the Dome vs UL.

Our class could turn on a dime if they commit, and if we get a couple of late 3* pickups.

We won’t be at the top of the conference, but we could end up somewhere in the middle, with a great foundation/momentum for next year.

Umm I think you meant to post on Syracuse.com, not over here
Does burying your head in the sand make you feel better? Dino’s going bye bye in my opinion that’s all, relax snowflake.

Although I think this kind of talk is ridiculously premature, are you aware that Tulsa is currently 4-17 over the past 2 seasons?

That was sarcasm because someone said just go hire someone on the Baylor offensive tree. He was the first name I remember LOL

Does burying your head in the sand make you feel better? Dino’s going bye bye in my opinion that’s all, relax snowflake.

You’re a pleasant little fella aren’t you?

Why don’t you wait for the ink to dry on signing day before you decide to hook up the Commodore 64 in your mother’s basement.

I know it doesn't seem like it but what happens if Dino Babers leaves Syracuse? It's worth a a look just in case. I know no one is expecting it but Marrone leaving came out of no where as well. So who do we look to. I'd really like to keep this offense in place but after Sean Lewis leaving I don't see anybody on the coaching staff that is worthy to be HC for an ACC team. Do we promote within and hope it doesn't turn into a Shafer situation? Do we bring back Sean Lewis even though he is struggling at Kent State? Or do we go a different route and hire someone from the outside and revamp everything that we worked so hard to build?

lalala.png

Thank you for confirming for me what I just said with this brilliant post of yours. So, where is he going, Kansas?

going into this season SU was projected to be dead last in our side of the ACC. dead last.

Yes he almost came to tears... But what if the emotion was because he was thinking of leaving this community and he realized it's gonna suck when the time comes.

I know Dino is saying all the right things. But we also though Marrone bleed Orange and was going to stay at his Alma Mater for the long haul. If we couldn't get a Syracuse grad to stay... Who is to say we can get Dino to stay with zero connection to this program before he became Head Coach.

But this thread isn't about if he leaving or not rather than what do we do IF he does
Im not a Doug fan at all but the Administration he had was horrendous. They were an F.
Our current Administration is the best i have ever been associated with. Add in the Acc Network and a new Stadium and i think we retain Dino. If not we have to stay with an O minded balls to the wall coach. Wish Lewis was doing better. Hope USC wins out.

You’re a pleasant little fella aren’t you?

Why don’t you wait for the ink to dry on signing day before you decide to hook up the Commodore 64 in your mother’s basement.
We shall see big mouth. Let’s hope it’s at least middle of the pack or everyone stays committed when Dino possibly leaves.

Reactions: CIL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors