Worst Decision ever. | Syracusefan.com

Worst Decision ever.

Sorry to break it to you Doc... but win or lose, this pitiful performance has been on the coaches since our first series of the first quarter.

Sorry to break it to you Doc... but win or lose, this pitiful performance has been on the coaches since our first series of the first quarter.

All except Shafer. Hell of a game called by him and hell of a game by the defense in general.

Other than that, a complete disaster. We should have put this game away about 4 times. Ugh. Bad play calling, questionable decision making, and apparently Bailey can't hold onto a ball anymore either.

that was a double overtime clinic on how to LOSE a football game.

We do need to look at what we do on O. First and goal from the 5 and he calls a slant into the heart of the D. Im not sure about Hack i think he leaves a lot to be desired.

I dont care that he made it...bad decision. If we lose, this is one Marrone.

It kinda reminded me of when Marrone punted on 4 and 3 from midfield, down nine against BC with 4 minutes to go last year. If you're going to talk about playing good tough football, you better practice what you preach.

All in all though, that game could have been sealed when P. Thomas dropped the pick 6. That was a heart-breaker.

It kinda reminded me of when Marrone punted on 4 and 3 from midfield, down nine against BC with 4 minutes to go last year. If you're going to talk about playing good tough football, you better practice what you preach.
See, this is the stuff that freaks me out.

All in all though, that game could have been sealed when P. Thomas dropped the pick 6. That was a heart-breaker.

I'm not about to place blame for losing this game on anything to do with the D. Phil Thomas could have dropped 3 pick 6's and we still should have won this game.

For the life of me I don't understand the slant call on 1st and goal. And I didn't like the decision to go for a FG in the 1st overtime either. But the staff can't be blamed for Ant not being able to hold onto a ball today and Nassib just not being sharp either. Definitely the worst game I've seen for the two of them combined in quite sometime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom