Worst half of all time? | Syracusefan.com

Worst half of all time?

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
On both sides.

This is what happens when you have 3 scorers and they aren't all contributing.

While I can't say I'm surprised at the overall trend, the magnitude is LOL worthy.

Clemson is really a bad offensive team, and they look like the dream team.

Good God that was awful. Anybody else notice that every shot Kaleb shoots goes to the side. That's got to be some sort of fundamental mechanics issue.

puke.gif

Worst half was the 2005 game at Rutgers we were awful the first half but came back in the 2nd half and won when Douby missed a buzzer shot.

Worst half was the 2005 game at Rutgers we were awful the first half but came back in the 2nd half and won when Douby missed a buzzer shot.
Was just thinking about that game.

Alsacs said:

Ahh yes, we went trunk monkey in 2nd half. That was a great comeback.

What came to my mind was 2006? at home against UConn. Behind at half 45-25. Maybe not as bad as this one. We ended up losing 88-80.

On both sides.

This is what happens when you have 3 scorers and they aren't all contributing.

While I can't say I'm surprised at the overall trend, the magnitude is LOL worthy.

Clemson is really a bad offensive team, and they look like the dream team.
If it makes you feel any better, hardly any Clemson fans watched.

Clemson isn't a bad team...they are a NIT or NCAA team this year.
no way they're an ncaa team - before today they basically couldn't throw it in the ocean

They have 7 losses already, highly doubtful they come close to making the big dance.
If they finish strong...they could sneak in there...their ACC schedule was front loaded.

If they finish strong...they could sneak in there...their ACC schedule was front loaded.
Let's just hope we didn't give them our spot today... that's if we have a spot.

Clemson isn't very good - but they're defense is pretty solid. Our team can make pretty solid look outstanding. The shocking thing was that they were scoring so much...

Part of the plan - self-imposed ban from post-season play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom