Worst I have seen Hughes | Syracusefan.com

Worst I have seen Hughes

He’ll make adjustments

I think he was invisible in the first half of Vtech last week too.

Keep going to Marek. The ISO to him is wide open and he has great energy today.

Apparently scouts are there but Hughes has done this before. We have three great shooters but they’re all streaky.

Still got a big bucket down the stretch. Might be time for some token rest via Goodine. 37/38 vs 40 would make a difference. I don’t think he’s sat all year outside of blowouts or first half foul trouble.

Everyone has bad offensive nights but what concerned me most was his soft and indecisive plays with the ball and not covering the alley oops. He was definitely not the steady eddie we take for granted.

Dolezaj had 17 on 5-11 shooting. He scored better with Sidibe in. Once we took Sidibe out he hit a bit of a wall, but guerrier grabbed a few boards.

One bizarre point he had a open court in our half, and just stood there after missing 2 shots on the last few possessions. Think he lost a bit of his confidence as they were contested, but imo his man wasn't stopping him.
That first spin bucket to start the 2nd half, was a pure sportscenter ankle breaker.

Weird game on the offense end for us.

Last edited:
Spurts where we looked great and long stretches where we looked like spit.

Seemed like nobody wanted to win the game for us the last 4 minutes. Goes to show offense plays off of defense.

The sequence in the last three minutes where Eli had the ball and passed to JG3 and he and buddy swapped, went nowhere a good portion of the time. He has been so good just surprised when he is off. He contributed a lot without scoring which isn't always the case with Alpha scorers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom