Woukd you exchange Liberty's | Syracusefan.com

Woukd you exchange Liberty's

Not sure. I will say this after their QB had some questionable throws he told him to run, which requires on field adjustments something I haven't seen out staff do.

Would Freeze coaching SU today beat Dino coaching Liberty today?

Freeze has to start Rex behind our OL, and 4 freshmen DB's.
Well if we had him and hugh wouldve been hired in december so I bet we have at least one different QB option tho, and I'd also bet give trade places for the week and we beat the dino led liberty flames by 10

I was in person for Hugh Freeze and Ole miss beating Alabama in Bryant Denney in 2015

Yes, he would have adjusted his offensive approach to protect Rex and get a win, coached circles around Dino today

Like Freeze or not, can't argue with the job he has done in his 2nd year at Liberty just switching over from FCS a couple of years ago. They (like everyone else) outmuscled us basically all game.

Would Freeze coaching SU today beat Dino coaching Liberty today?

Freeze has to start Rex behind our OL, and 4 freshmen DB's.

Shouldn't the question be "In year 5 of Freeze, is there any chance a P5 school would lose to a second-year FBS school, regardless of roster issues?"

Isn't it time to stop the 'blame everything in the program, but its leader mentality'?

Freeze is a legit coach but not sure how much better he would've done today

^^^^Not defending Dino here...but we aren’t exactly running out P5 talent right now. Be it injuries, youth, or whatever it’s not easy to win with the personnel that was out there today. (Again...not defending Dino)

44cuse

^^^^Not defending Dino here...but we aren’t exactly running out P5 talent right now. Be it injuries, youth, or whatever it’s not easy to win with the personnel that was out there today. (Again...not defending Dino)

44cuse
The talent is a direct reflection of dinos job performance here.

Freeze is a horrible person but not a bad coach.
I think this is the reason we are on this situation. We equate nice ppl to good coaching. Is mike leach a good person, no but he wins and parents send their kids to him. I don’t care what kind of person our coach is just as long as he wins. Syracuse should have hired freeze and fired Dino after this game. In one year we would be mid pack acc

The talent is a direct reflection of dinos job performance here.
And again...”not defending Dino here”. The thread was about whether or not HF could win with our side today.

44cuse

Leaving the better person out of it.
Freeze is an excellent coach. Head and shoulder better than most. He reminds me of Rick P.
Freeze and his staff completely dominated Dino and staff today. It wasn't even close.

I wouldn't. I don't think Freeze's schtick would work up here. He's kinda Urban Meyer-lite. Can really recruit/cheat and is a decent coach.

Liberty has pretty decent potential as a program. I don't see a power conference ever courting them, but they could be a power in a league like the Sun Belt, and has at least BYU-type potential as an independent.

Is Freeze going to ride it out in the sanctuary of Liberty, or will he jump at the first SEC or ACC program who offers him?

I wouldn't. I don't think Freeze's schtick would work up here. He's kinda Urban Meyer-lite. Can really recruit/cheat and is a decent coach.

Liberty has pretty decent potential as a program. I don't see a power conference ever courting them, but they could be a power in a league like the Sun Belt, and has at least BYU-type potential as an independent.

Is Freeze going to ride it out in the sanctuary of Liberty, or will he jump at the first SEC or ACC program who offers him?
to be honest I can careless if they cheat. Our basketball program had done shady things for years. Just win

Freeze might be a better coach but I would actually have to see if he's truly become a better person first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom