Would any of Kentucky's freshmen start for us? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Would any of Kentucky's freshmen start for us?

How did we go to the F4 last year and E8 year before?
Bees, the issue I have w/ JB is not that we don't do very well, because we certainly do by most objective standards. My issue is that we could do better- and a function of that is directly related to the man's philosophy of a usually thin bench, a very quick hook (especially when it involves freshmen), and a stubbornness to the "system".
We're at a so-called "Golden Age" over these last few years consisting of 1 FF, 2 E8's, & some Sweet16's sandwiched around some 2nd round losses. That's a very good record.
We always bring up our "bad luck" with the AO injury, the Fab suspension, the phantom charge vs OSU, or the bogus "over-and-back" vs Marquette. Its always " we woulda, shoulda, coulda, mighta" won another NC or FF, had this, that, & the other thing not happened.
I submit we're at a level where its no longer enough to just "hope" we stay healthy or academically eligible to finish strong in March, that its incumbent upon JB to try & develop contingencies so that an entire season doesn't fail because of one untimely injury or massive fatigue...like this past year.
I personally don't think he's done enough of that, and as a fan I'm frustrated as all hell watching the UConn's & LVille's win more NC's, go to more FF's, get more Conference Tourney titles, while we continue to be the champions of Oct., Dec., Jan., & Feb.
Yes, alot of it is my frustration showing...I'm still not over Dayton. But I certainly believe "more of the same" is just not enough anymore- and I don't think that's being unreasonable.
End/Rant

That's true but would he have started over Grant and Fair? Wouldnt have played Center in our zone. As crazy as it sounds im not 100% sure Randle would not have started for us this year.
Definitely would have started over Grant !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom