Would Seton Hall tamper twice? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Would Seton Hall tamper twice?

Yesh but a lot of that was coming from fans who thought he was getting jobbed. They thought that without having any information other than minutes played. Kadary could have been hampered by illness or injury, he could have been a problem in the locker room, he could have broken team rules, he could have been terrible at things we never saw, etc. Just because fans were convinced he was unhappy because of the minutes, doesn’t mean it was true. He could be transferring because he’s allergic to the paint at the Melo center for all any of us know.

Not just fans...Ryan Blackwell said it was from beginning of season and was met with cries of “sour grapes” and “mad he didn’t get an assistant job”

Lol imagine leaving a top 15 all time program for Seton Hall and Jersey.

I’d say have fun! Maybe he’ll make some noise and get them to their first sweet sixteen in 20 years.

I’m over the whole thing and looking forward to rooting on Joe and ST

You are talking what fans care about. Kadary is looking to get to the NBA. You don't need to go to a top 15 program to make the NBA.

If he wants to play more he should avoid Florida State, where everybody plays 20 minutes.

FSU had two lottery picks last year. They are going to have another lottery pick this year and then have a second guy taken in the 2nd round likely.

The year before last they had one first rounder and one second rounder taken.

Again, the goal is the NBA. FSU has been doing fine in that department.

FSU had two lottery picks last year. They are going to have another lottery pick this year and then have a second guy taken in the 2nd round likely.

Patrick Williams was the number 4 pick and played 20 mins a game.

The goal’s an easy path to the NBA imo which is fine. I get it. It’s not like either of those two programs have put guards into the NBA like Syracuse has.

He wouldn't have made the NBA here? What i said was that if he wanted more playing time, Florida State would not have been the place to go.

Last edited:
He wouldn't have made the NBA here? What i said was that if he wanted more playing time, Florida State would not have bene the place to go.
He mentioned being more free and not as restricted on offense, he never mentioned minutes and Dasher stated that he heard it wasn’t about PT, so it kind of all meshes and wouldn’t rule FSU out.

Hearing rumblings that Seton Hall has reached out to Frank through back channels. Second hand info FWIW.
A) Did he pick up the phone when they called?

B) Can’t wait to see Willard on another list of potential JB successors

So FSU tampered.
Seton Hall tampered.

Did they contact him directly like TT?

Actually not TT, but TT's mom.

Do FSU and Seton Hall formed personal relationships with kadary's mom?

Tampering is not a word that carries much weight this year. Every butthurt fanbase that’s losing valuable pieces can throw it out there to make themselves feel better.
If Kadary didn’t wanna be here nothing was gonna make him stay. Wish him luck, and keep it moving. It’s beyond time to let it go.

Last edited:
Kadary.

OP thinks Seton Hall tampered with Kadary. It’s fine to speculate but it’s not a fact.

It would be like Villanova saying we tampered with Swider.

It depends on what you say is tampering. Is it tampering to keep up with kids you once recruited? We do that too. Swider even gave it away in the P-S article when he said that GMac was constantly refreshing the portal for his name, presumably b/c that's when he can contact him formally. He likely knew he was putting his name in though. There may have been informal check-ins, initiated by the kid or by a coach, before that.

These kids have relationships with coaches on other teams, their AAU/HS coaches have relationships with coaches on other teams. If connected people on this board had heard that Kadary was unhappy, it wouldn't be hard for other programs to find that out too.

you realize FSU currently has more active NBA guards than Syracuse does, right?
Fine fair. FSU’s had recent success in producing draft talent, though we’ve still put multiple more in over the past 10 seasons and not to mention one being a rookie of the year point guard.

well, we had the number four pick who was coming off the bench...

that’s true. Also, a) was 9 years ago, b) doesnt have to do with players playing less mins at Florida state possibly affecting draft status

Patrick Williams played 20 minus a game last year and was the 4th pick, seems relevant

that’s true. Also, a) was 9 years ago, b) doesnt have to do with players playing less mins at Florida state possibly affecting draft status

Patrick Williams played 20 minus a game last year and was the 4th pick, seems relevant
Maybe he should transfer to Murray St.

He mentioned being more free and not as restricted on offense, he never mentioned minutes and Dasher stated that he heard it wasn’t about PT, so it kind of all meshes and wouldn’t rule FSU out.

I had not heard this. This fascinated me because isn’t JB typically known as a coach who allows quite a bit of freedom to his players? Is there more on this that I can go look at. It’s really not at all anything I’ve ever heard from a Syracuse player under JB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom