Would the ACC add UConn and Louisville? | Syracusefan.com

Would the ACC add UConn and Louisville?

Orangemen

All Conference
A little one for you-one for me between the NC mafia and the fball mafia?

Why else would they consider 4 schools right now?

A little one for you-one for me between the NC mafia and the fball mafia?

Why else would they consider 4 schools right now?
well that would make 15 with Notre Dame the 16th...ouch or bang

J@tahoeon4s
@UofLSheriff50 Just heard on espn sports radio that #acc in talks with #CardNation #UConn #UC #south Florida about a #acc move. Uconn done?

1hSheriff50@UofLSheriff50
@tahoeon4s far from done

Wow 17/18

Go big or go home...makes sense on the surface as we give more close road games to all and we could more easily split into a north south grouping.

Also...listen here...wouldn't this be cool:

Two separate locations for the ACC BB Tourney. One in NYC and one in Greensboro going at the same time. The winner of each bracket meets in NYC on Saturday night. Get it done Swofford.

The benefit of taking Louisville is that you foreclose any realistic opportunity of the Big 12 expanding (save the ridiculous FSU/Clemson rumors).

Why not Cinci? Geographically would be closer to ND and impeach a bit on B1G territory...

Wow 17/18

Go big or go home...makes sense on the surface as we give more close road games to all and we could more easily split into a north south grouping.

Also...listen here...wouldn't this be cool:

Two separate locations for the ACC BB Tourney. One in NYC and one in Greensboro going at the same time. The winner of each bracket meets in NYC on Saturday night. Get it done Swofford.
You could also read that in such a way that the ACC is talking to the 4 schools for one slot. And let me be the first to say USF and Cinci - Yuck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom