Would you attend a Zoom Meet & Greet for NIL? | Syracusefan.com

Would you attend a Zoom Meet & Greet for NIL?

Would you pay $20 to attend a zoom meet and greet with a Head Coach? Money goes towards NIL Collecti

• Definitely! Sounds awesome.

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • No way

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • I'd Think About it

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Yes, but if for less money.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mlbball99

2nd String
I'm just curious of taking a temperature here. I saw recently that Siena did a little NIL Fundraiser where if you put in $15 to the Siena NIL Collective, you received a special link to a zoom session on a Wednesday night. The zoom session was a private "meet and greet" with Gerry McNamara where he talked about his vision for the program and answered questions from fans.

If there were to be a similar event like this with Fran Brown or Adrian Autry, would you pay ~$20 to attend a zoom meet and greet in which the money would go into the SU NIL collective?

I'm just curious of taking a temperature here. I saw recently that Siena did a little NIL Fundraiser where if you put in $15 to the Siena NIL Collective, you received a special link to a zoom session on a Wednesday night. The zoom session was a private "meet and greet" with Gerry McNamara where he talked about his vision for the program and answered questions from fans.

If there were to be a similar event like this with Fran Brown or Adrian Autry, would you pay ~$20 to attend a zoom meet and greet in which the money would go into the SU NIL collective?
Of course. I don't even know if I would bother to attend but paying the 20 bucks is a no brainer.

Please keep the votes and feedback coming. If there is enough interest, I can look into making it happen.

Being from NJ, I may want to put more into Orange United but not sure if I can make the meet and greets/opportunities that come with the package.

So this would be awesome!!!!

If there were strategically placed Zooms throughout the year - maybe quarterly - that were $20 each to attend, and would go directly to NIL...

Have 4 each year -- 2,000 attendees and you generate $160K in revenue. That's much easier to manage than a golf outing, much simpler for a coach, and generates real dollars that can help obtain a player.