Would you rather attend | Syracusefan.com

Would you rather attend

PoppyHart

All American
1. The women's national title game
2. A random Patriot League men's game
3. A Milwaukee - Philly NBA game in which MCW is injured

You are given free tickets in the lower level, but must pay for everything else and MUST stay for the entirety of the game.

You are given free tickets in the lower level, but must pay for everything else and MUST stay for the entirety of the game.

Easy, only the NBA game sells beer.

3. Not close.

I'd watch an NC in any sport before watching your options 2 and 3 above.

I'll switch out the sixers for the jazz since I'm a philly fan. I'll also assume that the games are in the same city so transportation/travel is level.

I wouldn't go to any for free. Would need to be paid for my time for all. I think the women's game would cost the least. I like seeing people go at it with something on the line, whether it's jeopardy, arm wrestling or legal proceedings. The competitiveness would be higher there which would make it watchable for ~$50/hour (including transportation time)

Hey man... What's wrong with the patriot league. This year wasn't its best, but two years ago Lehigh and Bucknell had some very good games

#3. NBA basketball, including the Greek Freak.

Patriot league. I wouldnt attend an nba game as spike lees guest

I'll switch out the sixers for the jazz since I'm a philly fan. I'll also assume that the games are in the same city so transportation/travel is level.

I wouldn't go to any for free. Would need to be paid for my time for all. I think the women's game would cost the least. I like seeing people go at it with something on the line, whether it's jeopardy, arm wrestling or legal proceedings. The competitiveness would be higher there which would make it watchable for ~$50/hour (including transportation time)
One way or round trip?

The National Title Game - even if it is lower quality basketball - the drama and tension at the event will still be high amongst the fans that attend so it should be a fairly good spectacle to watch for the first time.

I have attended several basketball games - when I lived in Toronto, several bad NBA games. I have no real interest in seeing 2 bad teams play.that are littered with retreads.

If it was a playoff game, if there was an intriguing player, if it was an arena I wanted to check off my list, I would select the NBA game... but not the game presented.

If you have changed it to baseball, I would choose random MLB team for sure over a women's game.

Easily door No. 1, followed by the Patriot League game. I'd much rather watch a game that means something to the players.

You'd need lawyers, guns and money to get me to an NBA game.

I'm disgusted by the number of people here who apparently want to go see MCW get hurt in person. You sick, twisted people.

Patriot League. Hopefully, Bucknell is playing at home. I won't have far to go.

I'm disgusted by the number of people here who apparently want to go see MCW get hurt in person. You sick, twisted people.
I think you're being sarcastic, but Poppy meant that MCW would be out of the game due to an injury. He didn't mean he was going to get injured during the game.

Lots of people would like to go to a Sixers game to see MCW, so since MCW would not be playing, it makes it less interesting (hence the reason why it is lumped in with the other two choices).

I think you're being sarcastic, but Poppy meant that MCW would be out of the game due to an injury. He didn't mean he was going to get injured during the game.

Lots of people would like to go to a Sixers game to see MCW, so since MCW would not be playing, it makes it less interesting (hence the reason why it is lumped in with the other two choices).

99.9999% sure he was joking. ;)

Yes, sir I was. I probably should've tossed a winky smiley in there or something.

I'm no good at contributing any actual SU information on this board, so I usually end up trying (successfully) to be juvenile and trying (unsuccessfully) to be witty.

If Geno Auriemma wasn't involved I would go with A. I don't care if U-Conn was involved just no Geno. When Muffet McGraw spoke about Geno I agreed 100% with her. The women's game lost class on top when Pat Summit retired.

That dude tries to play a wrestling heel to try and attract attention for the sport. The sport has improved on its own without him. Geno wants to be treated like he is John Wooden. If Geno was involved then I would go with C.

Patriot League...college broads lurking.

Shockingly, not so much.

In my experience, half the league -- Colgate, American, Army, Navy, Lafayette -- gets very limited student turnout, and the few who attend are almost exclusively male. Holy Cross used to get excellent attendance, but they had the ugliest student body in the league. Lehigh and Bucknell had better talent, on and off the court.

But I'd still choose the Patriot League game.