Would You Rather? March Madness Edition | Syracusefan.com

Would You Rather? March Madness Edition

Would you rather have Syracuse win the NIT or UConn lose in the 1 vs 8/9 game?

• Total voters
I will be picking UConn in my bracket so Syracuse winning the NIT is an easy answer here.

I picked us winning the NIT only because the UConn option was so narrow. I just don’t want to see them win another title. They already have 2 clown titles inflating their historical resume. One this year would be deserved but nonetheless annoying.

Wow, we have a lot of haters on this board. Almost half of the votes so far are choosing UConn's demise over good things for Cuse.

The ‘good thing’ for us is the equivalent of your third choice saying yes to being your prom date. Like, yeah, you got a date so that’s not terrible. But it’s not the date you wanted.

I almost didn't vote because I'm still holding out hope that we can do something miraculous in the acc tournament to get in the ncaa tourney.

I almost didn't vote because I'm still holding out hope that we can do something miraculous in the acc tournament to get in the ncaa tourney.

As long as we don’t play Duke or Clemson or UNC, we have a shot.

As long as we don’t play Duke or Clemson or UNC, we have a shot.
This is a year a random mediocre team could win it. There's no unbeatable juggernaut.

I could care less about UConn, but I want to see Syracuse win as many games as possible between now and the end of the season.

We lose to Clemson 10/10
Probably, but another team could beat them. There's no incredible team that is unbeatable and there's really only two good teams and a few pretty good teams. Duke and UNC have losses. I'm not saying Syracuse wins, I'm just saying this is a year a random team could win and get a bid.

UConn losing in the 1/16 game would be so very sweet

Winning the NIT would be a major improvement for us..no matter how much denial some have still have lol.

So I’d rather us win games and improve our perception, than sulk and remain petty…

If given the choice between the two.

I noticed there’s no UConn lose in the 1 vs 16 game option. The meltdown that would ensue on their board would be epic.

Quite similar to what it would be here in the same scenario. However, it may be greater or "epic" as you suggest, considering their higher expectations, bar, etc. with their 5 national championships to our one.

Quick. Name the team that won the NIT last year.

… see? You can’t

This is the best poll question in board history. I've never seen one that has this many votes and is virtually 50/50.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom