Would you rather... | Syracusefan.com

Would you rather...

Orangepace

2018 Cali Winner: Tackles
Time for the classic message board game..

1 - Crush Rutgers but lose out..

2 - Lose to Rutgers but win out..

Rules are you respond and add a new question..

Rutgers is just another conference game.. What would anyone in their right mind do.. Go 10-2 or 4-8. Never understood the rutgers nonsense

That is like asking would you rather get kicked in the balls or drink a twelve pack?

Win out, without question. If we lose to Rutgers and win out, we'll be 10-2. Anyone who wouldn't take that is insane, or selling something.

Oh, and since I have to ask a new question...

What's the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Or, more on point...

Have the O-Line come together and become dominant and give us a real running game while our defense continues to struggle, or have our defense all return to health and become a top 15 D again, while our running game struggles?

Silly post... why would anyone choose to go 4-8 over 10-2?

It's not like Rutgers is the #1 team in the nation, and that beating them would be some monumental win that will bolster this programs outlook in the future and bring in 5 star recruits.

2 is a given

How bout

1 - Beat Rutgers by 3 and have the Big East collapse this weekend

2 - Beat Rutgers by 44 and have to stay in the Big East the full 27 months.

Imperial - 1, definitely. I'd hate to be a lame duck for two years.

I am sorry but this thread politely is awful. I don't hate Rutgers University at all I can't stand there Internet fanbase who believe college football started in 2006, who believe they are big time in college football when they have won 1 big game Louisville 2006 nor beaten anyone of significance in the non-conference hell there toughest games have been against North Carolina and Frenso State recently, who believe that because they beat us at our low point that they have passed us as a program when its been 5-5 in the last 10 years, who don't understand that other programs which faced the same uphill rebuilding job as Rutgers have actually accomplished stuff in college football like Kansas State (which was 1 year away from their program being disbanded due to NCAA attendance requirements in the 80's and has played in 3 BCS bowls games since) Washington State(gone to 2 Rose Bowls in last 15 years) Wake Forest(winning the 2006 ACC Championship) and yet somehow Rutgers mediocrity convinces their fanbase that the Big East is holding them back. I will lose this game by 100 if we never have to deal with these people again. However, to answer the second question I choose number 1 get out us of the BMW ASAP.

Rutgers is a symbol of all that is wrong in this world. Still, win out.

Also, would you prefer Syracuse kicks the injury bug or the 'cuse starts landing 5 star recruits?

???? No contest. door 2.

2 is a given

How bout

1 - Beat Rutgers by 3 and have the Big East collapse this weekend

2 - Beat Rutgers by 44 and have to stay in the Big East the full 27 months.
Definitely #1.. I'm really surprised they're trying to keep us in this league anyway.. won't it be more embarrassing to have Pitt or Syracuse win the league the next two years and then leave?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom