Wouldn't it just be perfect | Syracusefan.com

Wouldn't it just be perfect

I just want a 16 to win. I want that to happen just so we aren't the first 1 seed to lose to a 16...
Sadly, I think it is going to be a while before we are a 1 seed...In the NCAA tourney at least.

If Gonzaga was the first 1 seed to get knocked out by a 16?

divergent-bad-movie-reviews-4.gif

Nova. It would the next best thing to us sending them home. And don't tell me what a great guy Saint Jay is. You don't even know him.

SDK State is actually a decent team - they are very dangerous on the offensive end. If Gonzaga is cold there is no reason why the Jack Rabbits can't make it a game.

I put a hefty amount on SDKST +22.5

I do. I just don't believe they ever live up to the hype. Nor do they deserve a 1 seed playing no one.
They beat Florida, Arizona and Iowa State as well as St Marys two times I think without looking at their schedule. They beat people. I mean who did Nova beat. Notre Dame and UVA by 2. I hear what you are saying but I don't think it is as glaring of a discrepancy as people say.

I dislike Gonzaga, in no way shape or form should any non P5 school be a one seed. I hope they go down and that points proven.

They beat Florida, Arizona and Iowa State as well as St Marys two times I think without looking at their schedule. They beat people. I mean who did Nova beat. Notre Dame and UVA by 2. I hear what you are saying but I don't think it is as glaring of a discrepancy as people say.

Fair point, but playing three teams who are decent does not equate to the schedule of UNC or Duke, or some of the other deserving teams.

All you can really do is challenge yourself in the non-con. Which they did. Going through any conference with 0-1 losses is hard.

St Joes made the elite eight, and Kansas lost to Northern Iowa.

I dislike Gonzaga, in no way shape or form should any non P5 school be a one seed. I hope they go down and that points proven.

Feel like this is kind of a weird take from someone who lives in Las Vegas. Zombie Tarkanian does not approve.

Sadly, I think it is going to be a while before we are a 1 seed...In the NCAA tourney at least.

Better odds now with the current setup. Now they take the last 4 auto qualifiers and put them in the play in game. Before they were all 16's going against 1's. Now 2 of those 16's get wiped out in the play in game. The two 1 seeds who don't play a play-in game winner are playing teams that would've been 15 seeds in the old system.

I read here that Battle was the best player we've had since Carmelo.

Next year him and Washington are gonna shock the world.

Howard - MCW

Battle - Melo

7'2" - Gobert

No chance we don't win it all.

South Dakota is dreadful, another 16 seed might have a chance to pull off the upset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom