Wow - A new victim has come forward - PSU gets more fubared | Syracusefan.com

Wow - A new victim has come forward - PSU gets more fubared

this is going to get MUCH worse for PSU before it gets any better.

They are going to be using this as a textbook example of how NOT to respond to a media crisis for years to come.

He founded Second Mile in 1977. 8 is just the beginning.

Thank you for the link.

You have to believe many more will come out. It is a shame. The man should be given the death penalty.

This will get much worse. More victims will come forward. It's probably the tip of the iceberg so far. And how about the DA who chose not to prosecute Sandusky... found to be missing (presumed dead) a few years ago with his laptop hard drive destroyed (almost certainly by him from the evidence).

If PSU was caught paying players and providing willing sluts on recruiting trips...I would feel great about Cuse taking advantage of a probationed PSU team after the NCAA investigation...this I make an exception too. There is no good that will come out of this other than locking up a pedophile. I'm sure Cuse will benefit in some small way to this by getting a few recruits but this is just such a downer that it went on for years...Sad for the kids and sad for the PSU family and fans who had nothing to do with it.

...omg...this is getting worse by the day...PSU will not live this down for a very long time...what were all those people who are innocent...maybe innocent in the admin thinking...even Jo Pa is cooked as this goes on...and the kids...who protects the kids?

From one of the other boards:

USMCBUCK10 wrote:

Penn State has done more in 72 hours to protect its football coach than it has done to protect innocent children over the past 13 years.

That is painfully true and also what is actually sinking them. No one there seemed to care about the children at all. They don't even know the identity of the kid MM walked in on. Think about that for a minute.

Was just reported by ESPN. Another victim that Paterno could have saved.

If PSU was caught paying players and providing willing sluts on recruiting trips...I would feel great about Cuse taking advantage of a probationed PSU team after the NCAA investigation...this I make an exception too. There is no good that will come out of this other than locking up a pedophile. I'm sure Cuse will benefit in some small way to this by getting a few recruits but this is just such a downer that it went on for years...Sad for the kids and sad for the PSU family and fans who had nothing to do with it.

We should poach the hell out of their recruits and not feel guilty about it at all. We are saving them! We should call every one of their recruits and the first words out of Marrone's mouth should be - "we dont rape little boys"

[quote="arbitragegls, post: 66855who protects the kids?[/quote]

At PSU?Nobody,obviously.Certianly not Mike McQueary.

Is Sandusky married?
Sandusky is married with six "adopted" children. No bilogical kids. I would bet heterosexual activity is not his favorite. I would also think that Child Protective Services should be talking to those kids as well. Its ing creepy.

I'll ask again... what years was Paterno AD at PSU?

If the guy never told anyone, it's going to much harder to confirm his story.

While I believe the guy 0n the face of things, it's not unusual to have someone jump on the bandwagon hoping to get something out of a situation. Look how many people took advantage of the Katrina payouts.

If the guy never told anyone, it's going to much harder to confirm his story.

While I believe the guy 0n the face of things, it's not unusual to have someone jump on the bandwagon hoping to get something out of a situation. Look how many people took advantage of the Katrina payouts.
people are jumping on the bandwagon saying they got raped by a 70 year old man when they were 10? No f*cking way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom