Wow, Duke is an underdog tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wow, Duke is an underdog tonight

Tourney

• take more dogs

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • take all dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You should learn Joe Harris' name then. Great player, fun to watch.
Jb sbould make rak watch tapes on how mitchell rebounds. Aggressive and anticipates so well.

Duke really misses kelly. No weakside helpers rebounding when plumlee contests shots and its killing duke tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jb sbould make rak watch tapes on how mitchell rebounds. Aggressive and anticipates so well.

Duke really misses kelly. No weakside helpers rebounding when plumlee contests shots and its killing duke tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea, mitchell is making plumlee look like crap tonight, badly outplaying him. And K just might stroke out over the officials. Cavs making it look easy

Really blowing those whistles on Duke for a change.

Miami clinches at least a tie for the ACC championship with a Duke loss tonight.

Must be a court storming record this year, lol!!!

WOW. Duke almost made the comeback. I liked how the announcers were saying that Duke is game 7 for all the teams that play them. This is true. Think about how badly we want to beat Duke. All the teams in the country feel like that! And everyone storms the court when they do. They are Elite. Let's get 'em!

It now seems inevitable that Gonzaga will lose tonight. Then does everyone stay where they already are in the rankings?

Just an example of Duke's terrible defense, letting a guy go off for his career high. A decent team just doesn't let that happen.

It's a classic "system game" that used to be discussed on this forum years ago. Unranked team at home favored over a ranked team - you're supposed to take the home team.

Also, UVA is good.

Don't know if you care but UCLA,Baylor and VCU might fit the bill this Saturday. Good Luck.

Celebrate now Cavs, for we will be locking your laxers in the friggin' Dome tommorrow night!!

Just an example of Duke's terrible defense, letting a guy go off for his career high. A decent team just doesn't let that happen.

Certainly no players have approached career highs against us lately...

Certainly no players have approached career highs against us lately...
No, certainly not.
And I promise you there was absolutely no sarcasm present in my post, either.

Don't know if you care but UCLA,Baylor and VCU might fit the bill this Saturday. Good Luck.

You're probably right, they'll all likely be favored and thus would fit the bill. I like all of them honestly, but REALLY like VCU.

While watching parts of this game last night I couldn't help but notice how jacked the crowd was. The place was loud and pretty electric. I was then picturing how the crowd would be if they were facing Michigan, Michigan St or Ohio State instead of Duke. I couldn't help but think even if those Big10 schools were in the top 5 the crowd excitement level would have been a big snoozer.

It's hard to imagine that a school such as Virginia, that still whistles Dixie and salutes the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia would succeed to the Big 10. I think no way no how.

By KenPom it should be Duke should be about a 1 point favourite. Given Duke's poor play in true road games the past five or so years (and this year) , not surprised to see the line shift slightly to Virginia.

After no mention of no true road game until January 12th I was surprised when ESPN busted out the graphic about their stats this year in their 4 road losses to top 100 BPI teams vs. their 4 road wins vs. sub 100 BPI teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom