WOW... i just watched that video on Lang and Davis | Syracusefan.com

WOW... i just watched that video on Lang and Davis

Former babysitter / gf and current successful business owner Danielle Roche

Anyone have video of today's Outside the Lines? I can't find it anywhere.

define "successful business owner"? Is that her opinion or the publics?

define "successful business owner"? Is that her opinion or the publics?

It is a title much like "King of Syracuse" whereby if you have to ask how one obtains it, you need not apply.

She seemed credible enough to me in her demeanor/appearance—but what she had to say was inconsequential at best. ESPN using her on air seemed like a desperation grasp by Schwarz to present another "witness." And, she seemed to have some kind of axe to grind.

It is a title much like "King of Syracuse" whereby if you have to ask how one obtains it, you need not apply.
Shwartz came up with it, I'm certain. This is his picture he's painting after all.

She seemed credible enough to me in her demeanor/appearance—but what she had to say was inconsequential at best. ESPN using her on air seemed like a desperation grasp by Schwarz to present another "witness." And, she seemed to have some kind of axe to grind.

It seemed like they all were making it up as they went along. Almost as if Schwarz came up to them and said "Make some stuff up that I can put on this show and I've got some blow here that you can have after" then stuck a camera in their faces.

Well with Mark Schwartz's pedigree she might be running a meth house in Brewerton.

I really wonder what Bob Ley thought/thinks about the story and how it was reported.

I really wonder what Bob Ley thought/thinks about the story and how it was reported.
He anchored the story at three today - that basically says how he feels about it. He is part of how it is reported, if he didn't agree with it he had plenty of time not too be a part of it

Any minute now Stewart Scott and his lazy eye will be welcoming that fat sow Nancy Grace to TMZcenter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom